Viscaria vs alc

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
I am playing with tb zlc my friend says viscaria is good but my coach says alc is good pls suggest I want fast blade I want to change my blade because it was too old pls suggest best secure website for buy

Sent from my R7kf using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
Fake from megaspin? That's quite rare. Well I haven't bought from megaspin, but I hav heard that people who want to get butterfly equipments, buy from megaspin, a usual trend, and haven't heard this kind of reviews. If you want to know about other trustworthy butterfly equipment seller, then I don't know of any other seller.
Maybe you can try ttnpp.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Butterfly doesn't allow distributors to ship products from the distributor's region to regions that are out of the distributor's specific sales region. This is so Butterfly can fix prices for each region and not have someone order the same product from a region where the price is less. So I would search for the Butterfly distributor from your region.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Butterfly doesn't allow distributors to ship products from the distributor's region to regions that are out of the distributor's specific sales region. This is so Butterfly can fix prices for each region and not have someone order the same product from a region where the price is less. So I would search for the Butterfly distributor from your region.

Do you know how does that work in the EU? the market is free in the EU, there are no further taxes them the ones from the country you buy. And there are no custom fees too. So can Butterfly forbide the distributor, lets say from Uk to sell to someone in Germany?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Do you know how does that work in the EU? the market is free in the EU, there are no further taxes them the ones from the country you buy. And there are no custom fees too. So can Butterfly forbide the distributor, lets say from Uk to sell to someone in Germany?

Me personally, I don't know what the distribution regions are in Europe. But there are people on the forum who will know that.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I am playing with tb zlc my friend says viscaria is good but my coach says alc is good pls suggest I want fast blade I want to change my blade because it was too old pls suggest best secure website for buy

You want a fast blade, you have a fast blade. Why not just get a new TB ZLC? A TB ALC is almost the same as a Viscaria. They are both good. But they are noticeably slower than the TB ZLC.

What is your style of play? What is your level? What makes you want a blade that is so fast?

Reactions: mandarhardikar3
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
So if a distributor is selling tenergies from us to canada then those rubber are likely to be fake. But no one sells tenergies in canada.

Again, you have to know what the distribution region is for the particular distributor. If you are getting them from, say, PaddlePalace.com, that could be legit. But, go ahead and see if you can buy Butterfly products from TT11. http://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/

They have Butterfly products. But I doubt you will be able to buy them.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
North America is the Distro area for BTY. The soul distributor has a warehouse in US (NC) and Canada. That doesn't mean no other vendor can sell BTY, they CAN, but they gotta get their stuff from the sole distributor (Martin Kilpatrick) and follow guidelines or risk not being authorized to re-sell BTY. Part of the guidelines are to sell only within the zone of distribution. That is pretty standard stuff for companies who make distribution zones and want to control pricing by zone.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
You want a fast blade, you have a fast blade. Why not just get a new TB ZLC? A TB ALC is almost the same as a Viscaria. They are both good. But they are noticeably slower than the TB ZLC.

What is your style of play? What is your level? What makes you want a blade that is so fast?
But I want best blade for me and
I am want fast and control in the blade

Sent from my R7kf using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Is megaspin a trust worthy website. My friend bought timo boll alc along with tenergy 05 on both sides and the tenergies turned out to be fake but not sure about the blade.

We only sell authentic products, karan705. I only remember 1 complaint about Tenergy being fake in 15 years and the customer later admitted it was purchased from somewhere else.

Bernard
Megaspin.net

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Is megaspin a trust worthy website. My friend bought timo boll alc along with tenergy 05 on both sides and the tenergies turned out to be fake but not sure about the blade.

I find this incredibly unlikely to be true. I have been buying Tenergy from Megaspin (and Butterfly blades also) for many years. I have also moderated TT forums for a long time. I have never, not even once, heard of Megaspin selling fake equipment.

If you live in North America what you get from Megaspin, in my experience, is great customer service, minimal processing time and rapid shipping, an up-to-date website that accurately tells you when products are in stock. Prices? They are not a bargain company (at least for the stuff I buy), they are almost always the same as large North American vendors like Paddle Palace or PingPong Depot (previous known as Table Tennis Pioneers). On the other hand, how many threads at TT forums have I read where people went with vendors like TTNPP.com to save a few bucks and then waited months for something to arrive? With Megaspin, I get things within a at most a few days after ordering, and to me that is worth a few bucks. Now, if you are out of North America, shipping costs run a lot more so it may or may not be a good place for you. I've been doing this a long time. Over the years I have dealt with Paddle Palace, Megaspin, Ping Pong Depot, Iruiru, tt-japan, TTNPP, contra.de, Dandoy, and Butterfly NA to name some off the top of my head. There are others I am forgetting. I use Megaspin when I can. Similarly, I have nothing but good things to day about Ping Pong Depot. Butterfly NA has angered me several times.

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
But I want best blade for me and
I am want fast and control in the blade

Faster than TB ZLC???? Good luck! More control and also faster than TB ZLC????? Oh, wait, I once read this table tennis SciFi story....the racket did the playing all by itself.

For real, most people are better off with, not quite as fast and more control, dwell and spin. A faster blade will have less dwell time and it will be harder to generate spin because of how fast the ball leaves the racket.

This is why so few top players use the super fast rackets that get marketed to mid-level players.

For real, go for a TB ZLF or an Innerforce ZLC, or ZLF.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Reactions: Rajah*