This user has no status.
Oct 2022
IMG_20230211_173854.jpg
IMG_20230211_173842.jpg
IMG_20230211_173826.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
With so many people on the forum so excited about their W968 blades, I was left feeling envious (well maybe I just needed an excuse to get another blade). The real W968 is way out of my price range that I'm considering, so I just went ahead and got the Stuor HL5 clone blade. Gotta say it really does look very nice considering the price, and it has a nice soft-trampoline bounce.

Also, I had sold 3 or 4 blades this month, so I just got another one to replenish my stock.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Curious to hear how it stacks up to the Fang Bo carbon. I like that blade but I'm not a fan of the twig handle
I really like the Fang Bo handle. It's thin which makes it easy to maneuver over the table. It's easy to twist and turn your grip on the handle to get the precise angle you want.

But I put some rubber on the Stuor, and it seems to have a very soft feeling. This is somewhat characteristic of the HL5 as well. Fang bo feels harder I believe.

Reactions: Scarfed Garchomp
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Did you authenticate your QR code? That looks like a fake Stuor blade to me. See how the letters are slightly off center? not up to real Stuor craftmenship.
I just found the picture off an alibaba listing. I don't think it's one of the bigger sellers there so your suspicions may be correct.

Funny that there are now fakes of clones. It's clones all the way down.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I just found the picture off an alibaba listing. I don't think it's one of the bigger sellers there so your suspicions may be correct.

Funny that there are now fakes of clones. It's clones all the way down.
haha no I was just kidding. I'm quite certain that there aren't fake Stuor blades just yet. haha

Anyways, the QR code attached in your photo is there to guarantee that it's a authentic Stuor product, just in-case somebody wants to fake it.