W968 envy forced me to get HL5 clone

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
I want to buy this Sword 968 10, probably in penhold one. Can someone tell me where I can get this blade?
I can only find one store in AliExpress that selling this (NewNew Store) but the pictures provided looks not convincing. Sort of the seller took pics from another place and photoshopped them before putting them on the display😅

Reactions: davidsyd828
This user has no status.
I want to buy this Sword 968 10, probably in penhold one. Can someone tell me where I can get this blade?
I can only find one store in AliExpress that selling this (NewNew Store) but the pictures provided looks not convincing. Sort of the seller took pics from another place and photoshopped them before putting them on the display😅
That was my problem as well.
Therefore i would go for the Loki Honor. You have more stores that have it in stock usually and the model is actually officially sold from Loki.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
That was my problem as well.
Therefore i would go for the Loki Honor. You have more stores that have it in stock usually and the model is actually officially sold from Loki.
This is indeed a beautiful looking blade but I am convinced that for 1 /5 of the price
you can get another clone that will play the same.