Blades that are similar to DHS W968

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Why not just get DHS Fang Bo or the Butterfly Innerforce ALC? Those should be reasonably close substitutes with same construction
Haven't tried the FB, but the Innerforce ALC plays nothing like the W968. I tried a clubmate's Innerforce ALC and it plays more like a softer Viscaria. Much stiffer and lower throw than the W968.

Reactions: kindof99
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
I second this. Especially the pro. Check the reviews. The player itself (AJH) used to play with w968 before.
The reason he stated he doesn't want a W968 is because he doesn't want a blade with a player's name on it. At least the W968 has no writing on it, the AJH has his name written on the blade face.

Reactions: kindof99
This user has no status.
The reason he stated he doesn't want a W968 is because he doesn't want a blade with a player's name on it. At least the W968 has no writing on it, the AJH has his name written on the blade face.
Same with Fanb Bo. Then there truly aren’t any aside from other Chinese manufacturers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2024
That actually is a good ideal. Does anyone know some custom makers who can make good W968-like blades? Thank you.
A bit late to the party, but I suppose OSP blades can tweak the design of their Virtuoso AC a bit to match that of the W968. They are quite similar afaik (if you take the large headsize), although its quite a pricy blade.