watch in awe chaps,, especilly the last point...

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Wow the last shot to me is something beyond imagination and only very few players on the planet could come close to excerting that kind of composure. Waldner hooks the ball wide, you can see he knows Liu can only go around the net, and its almost like he can sence Liu will get the shot on.... so he prepares before it. And nice and easily blocks across without moving.....

For me thats one of the best well rehearsed rallies ever! Its reminds me of Eric Cantona's lob against subderland. Watch his composure, it's like he knows the ball is going into the back of the net as soon as its left his foot.

This user has no status.
an old match, but again as I said before. He changed the sport. He is a legend, but cannot compare to the players of today. They are so much better because of what he did to the game.

Thats like saying jesse owens is not as good as usain bolt, obviously bolt is faster but in his time owens was equally as dominant, who is to say owens would nt be as fast as bolt, with modern training, tracks equipment,(enhancements) so if waldner played now and was 21 do you think he would not attian this standard.. of course he would...but he cant as he is 46....

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Great to see. Waldner is amazing and intelligent. And fun to see Eric Cantona's lob. The way he sets it up like he is about to kick hard and then just puts touch, and as soon as it is in the air, everyone else is still moving and he stops like the ball has already gone in and is posturing. The celebration is very funny.