Weird looking rubber after boosting

This user has no status.
I boosted Friendship Battle II (red top sheet) with Falco Tempo Long Booster and now it has uneven bumps on it (shown on the image). I also forgot to remove the rubber protector sheet before boosting it...

Is this suppose to happen? Is this rubber ruined?

Attachments

• rubber.jpg
    rubber.jpg
    399.6 KB · Views: 168
  • rubber1.jpg
    rubber1.jpg
    715.7 KB · Views: 141
says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Haifu black oil needed for chinese sponge materials stay undamadged. China national team only love haifu stuff. Falco comes from a Belgium guy obsessed with a boostermania.🤩🤪😜😪🤮🤓

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews
I boosted Friendship Battle II (red top sheet) with Falco Tempo Long Booster and now it has uneven bumps on it (shown on the image). I also forgot to remove the rubber protector sheet before boosting it...

Is this suppose to happen? Is this rubber ruined?

This should not happen even with rubber protector still on. At least I leave the protective film on the rubber for the first booster layer and remove it for the second layer.
What sometimes happens is that the booster gets between topsheet and sponge and one gets some bumpy swelling of the topsheet but usually only at the edges. Topsheet takes a week or so to return to normal.

729df_1.jpgb3b_1.jpgb3b_2.jpg

Reactions: Choosikick
says TT is easy: just place the ball on the table 1 time more...
says TT is easy: just place the ball on the table 1 time more...
Nov 2022
This should not happen even with rubber protector still on. At least I leave the protective film on the rubber for the first booster layer and remove it for the second layer.
What sometimes happens is that the booster gets between topsheet and sponge and one gets some bumpy swelling of the topsheet but usually only at the edges. Topsheet takes a week or so to return to normal.

View attachment 26141View attachment 26142View attachment 26143
Oh, do you still play with Dragon F? How is it?

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
Boosting carries risk.

For a risk free happy life; choose ESN rubber. Factory boosted with top notch European QC.

Why risk yourself with nasty chemical when top notch Euro chemist can do it for you, with a fee of course.

Be Happy choose ESN your preferred Rubber of choice.
IMG_6503.png

IMG_6504.png

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews
Oh, do you still play with Dragon F? How is it?

Not again yet ;) They wait for the next layer... Unboosted these hard/mid-hard Dragon Fs were a bit too hard for my backhand and to hybrid-like for my FH.

@ESN: Thanks but no thanks. First the factory boosting vanishes and one can either dump the rubber or has to boost it and than a couple of hours later the topsheet doesn't grip the ball well enough anymore.
Hybrid K3 is well know for it's poor durability.

Reactions: Choosikick