West Coast/Bay area Goon Squad meetup

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Goon Squad members Assemble !

Der_Echte is planning to be down in the San Jose Bay Area tomorrow . We are planning to a goon squad meetup at Swan Ping Pong tomorrow evening 1/20 around 6 PM

Looking forward to see you guys.

Here is the home page for the club if anyone needs further details .. http://www.swanpingpong.com/

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Goon Squad members Assemble !

Der_Echte is planning to be down in the San Jose Bay Area tomorrow . We are planning to a goon squad meetup at Swan Ping Pong tomorrow evening 1/20 around 6 PM

Looking forward to see you guys.

Here is the home page for the club if anyone needs further details .. http://www.swanpingpong.com/

Man, I wanna be there!! You guys in that region, if Der_Echte is involved, you will have a blast. :)

Monster, I want to see photos and video shorts. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Wish you were here Carl ! I have already told some of my ping pong friends out here to be there and not miss the fun , atleast 3-4 people other than me should be already there to join the fun. My phone is giving some trouble and I don't have a serious video setup like NL, but I will try my best to scrap together photos and video shorts . And with Der here it should be blast, just called him up on his cell EDIT : Goon Squad Spy Phone and it sounded like he is already gearing up for fun :)
Man, I wanna be there!! You guys in that region, if Der_Echte is involved, you will have a blast. :)

Monster, I want to see photos and video shorts. :)

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Wish you were here Carl ! I have already told some of my ping pong friends out here to be there and not miss the fun , atleast 3-4 people other than me should be already there to join the fun. My phone is giving some trouble and I don't have a serious video setup like NL, but I will try my best to scrap together photos and video shorts . And with Der here it should be blast, just called him up on his cell EDIT : Goon Squad Spy Phone and it sounded like he is already gearing up for fun :)

Mark Croitoroo recently showed me the perfect tripod for any iPhone: A SHOE. Since the lens for filming is at the top, it works perfectly to put the phone in a shoe.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Day one in the books.

Monster's club had a lot of room, lights kinda bright in the wrong place, took a few hrs to adapt. Played doubles a lot of singles, played 4.5 hrs non stop. Monster got some pics and a few vids. The club aces wanted a taste of my blood and got it, but it cost them.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Went to an Asian restaurant, had grub, went to the mansion of Monster, took 3 hrs to kill 3 beerz, held talks of the utmost philosophical importance running my mouth off until 3 AM. Gunna hit a cafe in the morning and I will hook him up with top level service at a Korean restaurant for lunch, then there might be more TT. What a life this modern shyt is... Oh Shyt... is IS already morning.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
And here is the official picture of the meetup, Der, my ping pong friend Sandy and yours truly ...
IMG_1813.jpg