What are the must try composite blades from common Chinese brands such as DHS, Yinhe, SANWEI and Sword?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2023
1) DHS 301T and DHS 301Z (T is softer well balanced and Z is faster and harder, only thing i disliked are the pencil thin handles)
2) Yinhe Pro 01 and Pro 05 (both are exellent blades, sold the 05 as i have the BTY Innerforce ALC.. Pro 05 plays rather similiar to it.. very important plus are excellent large handles for both)
3) Sanwei Super Inner 75 PBO (fast blade with lots of elasticity, high arching with control, disliked the rough surface on the handle but doesn't impact play/performance)

Out of the above I would rate Yinhe Pro 01 and Pro 05 the best to my liking that ticks all boxes for value, performance and quality.
Can you expound more on Yinhe Pro 01 and 05? ~ I recently got a Pro 05 and still planning to get Pro 01, just to have both outer/inner carbon

This user has no status.
1) DHS 301T and DHS 301Z (T is softer well balanced and Z is faster and harder, only thing i disliked are the pencil thin handles)
2) Yinhe Pro 01 and Pro 05 (both are exellent blades, sold the 05 as i have the BTY Innerforce ALC.. Pro 05 plays rather similiar to it.. very important plus are excellent large handles for both)
3) Sanwei Super Inner 75 PBO (fast blade with lots of elasticity, high arching with control, disliked the rough surface on the handle but doesn't impact play/performance)

Out of the above I would rate Yinhe Pro 01 and Pro 05 the best to my liking that ticks all boxes for value, performance and quality.
It’s the other way around with the Dhs 301 T and Z

Reactions: h3llary
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2023
Can you expound more on Yinhe Pro 01 and 05? ~ I recently got a Pro 05 and still planning to get Pro 01, just to have both outer/inner carbon
Pro01 is Viscaria clone... outer carbon with Koto outer ply (crisper feeling)... in my opinion is plays 80% to the orginal. I like the Pro 01 handle better than the original viscaria.. so to me it's a better blade.

Pro05 is an Innerforce ALC Clone. More bouncy feeling with Limba outer ply (softer but with better spin).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2023
It’s the other way around with the Dhs 301 T and Z
I still have both, it's very obvious that Z is harder and faster blade as compared to T. I've compared both with similiar rubbers (Fastarc g-1 and Rakza 7) to get this conclusion. What are your thoughts?

I tend to agree with the writer's comment, 301T has more elasticity, however 301Z when you hit with your power, the ball does travel way faster... as it's way harder

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
I still have both, it's very obvious that Z is harder and faster blade as compared to T. I've compared both with similiar rubbers (Fastarc g-1 and Rakza 7) to get this conclusion. What are your thoughts?

I tend to agree with the writer's comment, 301T has more elasticity, however 301Z when you hit with your power, the ball does travel way faster... as it's way harder

Which blade is more flexible, Yinhe Pro 05 or DHS 301T ?

Thank you sir.
Best regards,

This user has no status.

I have both T and Z, 301Z is so soft, almost like a 5-ply wood blade. Even when I hit hard it’s definitely not faster than 301T, on the other hand 301T is faster in every other situation. Maybe the rubbers do make a difference, I tried them with H3 H37 on both

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2023
I have both T and Z, 301Z is so soft, almost like a 5-ply wood blade. Even when I hit hard it’s definitely not faster than 301T, on the other hand 301T is faster in every other situation. Maybe the rubbers do make a difference, I tried them with H3 H37 on both
Interesting differences. Both my 301t and z are of identical weight at 89gm.

This user has no status.
So I acquiesced! Its similar to my Yinhe Pro Feeling (as you might expect given the composition is basically the same). A bit harder and faster and also a bit more direct.

Attachments

• Sanwei_75_ALC_Inner.jpg
    Sanwei_75_ALC_Inner.jpg
    531.2 KB · Views: 38
This user has no status.
Tested a Sanwei V5 Pro for a month, very light and fast blade but no feeling and difficult for looping. Finally settled on the real thing (Viscaria) and I´m a happy boy.
Ive tried it for a month as well. Mine was 83g, the handle is ST and super thick but still head heavy, even with such a light rubber as Palio AK47. I would say my blade had a lot of vibrations, but they are not like on butterfly blades, not informative, but rather annoying. And yes, the blade is definitely fast, hard and stiff, not so dwelly. And It produces very loud obnoxious sound as if it was balsa but I think it’s because of the hard ash outer layer

Attachments

• IMG_2835.jpeg
    IMG_2835.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2834.jpeg
    IMG_2834.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 17
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
I have a Yinhe Pro01x. It is a softer, more controlled Viscaria. You can spin more, but with a little less power. Pro01 is probably about the same. Pro01x Max is probably better?, but more expensive than a viscaria with not much resell value

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews
I have a Yinhe Pro01x. It is a softer, more controlled Viscaria. You can spin more, but with a little less power. Pro01 is probably about the same. Pro01x Max is probably better?, but more expensive than a viscaria with not much resell value

My Pro 01 harder then Viscaria. More like TB ALC then Viscaria

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2023
You're one of the few people out there that has tried the 75 inner PBO. Would love to hear your impressions and review of it.
Missed this question, If you are used to super high speed blades like Super ZLC blades, this might appeal to you. IMHO, it's a stiff, very fast and hard to control blade. Wasn't a keeper for me where i've sold it to another club mate who liked the speed and elasticity.

Reactions: turbozed