What are the must try composite blades from common Chinese brands such as DHS, Yinhe, SANWEI and Sword?

says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
729 F1 used to be a forum darling, I think Yinhe V16 also deserves a mention as well. Never used the F1 but the V16 is very fast and direct, ~6mm with Michael Maze composition.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
I'm planning on picking up an inner carbon blade from Aliexpress in a few days and have been doing some research on these too.

Sanwei F3 Pro appears to be the most wood like with the most dwell and softest carbon. They changed the blade from a harder and stiffer formula a few years ago but strangely kept everything else the same.

Sanwei 75 Inner was reviewed mostly positively by Table Tennis Gan with the main complaint being an unclear feel on mid power shots. He mentioned that it was a good value for the price.

Yinhe Pro 05 is a bit of a mystery since there only a few people who have tried and commented on it. There is a review of the Yinhe Pro 05x (a different blade that's thicker, stiffer, and faster) and it's a very negative review. Other comments floating around seem mostly satisfied with the blade, saying that it's about as fast at the much-liked Pro 01 with a softer compact point. It's a bit harder and a step closer to outer carbon blades than popular inner blades like DHS Fang Bo 2.

Sanwei 75 PBO Inner is the biggest mystery since it's oveshadowed by the regular outer version. The outer version was reviewed positively by Gan saying that it was similar to the FZD ZLC but is easier to play and with more fault tolerance at the expense of ball quality. I've found one commenter on reddit that is very happy with the PBO Inner. This blade would be more premium than the rest above and is also the most expensive at over $80. It comes in it's own 'premium' case.

I still don't know which one I'll end up picking up. The PBO Inner seems the most interesting, but also the biggest investment to risk ratio. I've been impressed with the finish of my Yinhe U-2 so I think the Pro 05 will probably also be great for the $50 cost.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I'm planning on picking up an inner carbon blade from Aliexpress in a few days and have been doing some research on these too.

Sanwei F3 Pro appears to be the most wood like with the most dwell and softest carbon. They changed the blade from a harder and stiffer formula a few years ago but strangely kept everything else the same.

Sanwei 75 Inner was reviewed mostly positively by Table Tennis Gan with the main complaint being an unclear feel on mid power shots. He mentioned that it was a good value for the price.

Yinhe Pro 05 is a bit of a mystery since there only a few people who have tried and commented on it. There is a review of the Yinhe Pro 05x (a different blade that's thicker, stiffer, and faster) and it's a very negative review. Other comments floating around seem mostly satisfied with the blade, saying that it's about as fast at the much-liked Pro 01 with a softer compact point. It's a bit harder and a step closer to outer carbon blades than popular inner blades like DHS Fang Bo 2.

Sanwei 75 PBO Inner is the biggest mystery since it's oveshadowed by the regular outer version. The outer version was reviewed positively by Gan saying that it was similar to the FZD ZLC but is easier to play and with more fault tolerance at the expense of ball quality. I've found one commenter on reddit that is very happy with the PBO Inner. This blade would be more premium than the rest above and is also the most expensive at over $80. It comes in it's own 'premium' case.

I still don't know which one I'll end up picking up. The PBO Inner seems the most interesting, but also the biggest investment to risk ratio. I've been impressed with the finish of my Yinhe U-2 so I think the Pro 05 will probably also be great for the $50 cost.
I would go with the 75 PBO, it is probably the most memorable of the bunch you listed.

F3 pro, 75 inner, 05 are probably fairly similar to each other. They are a nice, flexy, fast, springy blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
I would go with the 75 PBO, it is probably the most memorable of the bunch you listed.

F3 pro, 75 inner, 05 are probably fairly similar to each other. They are a nice, flexy, fast, springy blade.

Do you have any other information about the 75 PBO Inner? There is a lot of info about the regular outer version, but I haven't had luck finding much about the inner version. I've heard it's pretty much the same as the Froster PBO, but I can't find any info about the Froster PBO Inner either.

I like the blue/grey color scheme of the blade, and like Sanwei handles generally, so any good longform review of it would probably convince me to pick it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Do you have any other information about the 75 PBO Inner? There is a lot of info about the regular outer version, but I haven't had luck finding much about the inner version. I've heard it's pretty much the same as the Froster PBO, but I can't find any info about the Froster PBO Inner either.

I like the blue/grey color scheme of the blade, and like Sanwei handles generally, so any good longform review of it would probably convince me to pick it.
I'm pretty sure its like a DHS 301z structure

So its Koto-ayous-zlc-ayous core structure.

If GAN says the 75 pbo is like FZD zlc, maybe the inner version is like harimoto zlc

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
I'm pretty sure its like a DHS 301z structure

So its Koto-ayous-zlc-ayous core structure.

If GAN says the 75 pbo is like FZD zlc, maybe the inner version is like harimoto zlc
Based on the pictures on Aliexpress, the Inner PBO doesn't seem to have an outer koto layer, but looks to be limba. The regular 75 PBO pictures on Aliexpress are clearly koto though.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
S933f3d58106c4d15a23f1b699f3fc8dfX.jpg

Oh you seem to be right.

Reactions: Alwin and Lazer