What are the must try composite blades from common Chinese brands such as DHS, Yinhe, SANWEI and Sword?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
I have tested many chinese composite blades.
Yinhe Pro 01
Yinhe Pro 05
Yinhe 970xxA
Yinhe V14pro
Yinhe V16
Sword HD Long5
Sword VSea
Dhs Pg5
Dhs Pg7X
Dhs Fang BoB2
Dhs Long5
Dhs 301
Sanwei F3Pro

Good day to you sir,

Which one is the most flexible blade out of that list ?

Thank you sir.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews
729 F-1 = inner carbon, koto, limba/ayous, 3k carbon, kiri core, light (less than 80g possible), inexpensive
729 Blue Arylate = outer carbon, koto, alc, ayous, kiri core, Viscaria structure but slower and spinnier although they are 6mm thick and usually weigh 90g+
729 Yellow Arylate = inner carbon, HL5 structure
Not yet tested: 729 Blue Advance, Viscaria structure, 5.8 mm and 729 Yellow KLC, 6mm, HL5 structure but KLC instead of ALC

Both the F-1 and Blue Arylate are better balanced/feel less head heavy even with heavy rubbers than the blades I had/have from Sanwei.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Yeah that looks to be the case. Too bad it's not the other way around since the Apolonia is going to be on sale for super cheap at $28.
See the way the photos look all shiny and beautiful, I can tell you that when I got my blade it literally looked just like that. It is really a finely constructed blade, perfect handle, perfect weight and balance, great hitting feeling, great performance.

Even after all this time I still consider this my best blade.

Reactions: turbozed
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
See the way the photos look all shiny and beautiful, I can tell you that when I got my blade it literally looked just like that. It is really a finely constructed blade, perfect handle, perfect weight and balance, great hitting feeling, great performance.

Even after all this time I still consider this my best blade.

You've really sold me on this one. Hopefully it will also go on sale too.

Will probably also get the Sanwei 75 Inner alongside and see if I like koto or limba more as an outer layer. Both blades seem to be high value propositions.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
You've really sold me on this one. Hopefully it will also go on sale too.

Will probably also get the Sanwei 75 Inner alongside and see if I like koto or limba more as an outer layer. Both blades seem to be high value propositions.
I think those are both good choices. I might get the Koto surface inner ZLC blade from Loki

Reactions: turbozed
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
I think those are both good choices. I might get the Koto surface inner ZLC blade from Loki

Loki Arthur Pro ZLC? I had that open in a tab too for consideration.

I wonder if all of these blades are coming from the same factory. Loki, Stuor, and Sanwei (at least the 75 series) all have that same "bullet shaped" gold handle insert.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Loki Arthur Pro ZLC? I had that open in a tab too for consideration.

I wonder if all of these blades are coming from the same factory. Loki, Stuor, and Sanwei (at least the 75 series) all have that same "bullet shaped" gold handle insert.
I don't think same factory. My Stuor box says Yangzhou, China. But I think it kinda does make sense to make the TSMC of TT blades, the same way ESN is kinda the TSMC of rubbers for all companies.

Yeah Arthur Pro ZLC. Looks like it could be quite good...and I guess I'm curious how it will compare to my Stuor ZLC, given the Koto surface instead of Limba.