What glue do i get

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2023
Hi, I was originally planning on getting my coach to glue me my new rubbers for my blade but i want to try it for myself for the first time. I have 4 rubbers i want to glue for 2 separate racket combos. What glues do you recommend, i am currently juggling between dhs15 or butterfly free chack. Which one is better or do you recommend another one. Also, is it easy to glue, what do i need and maybe easy steps? Thanks!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2023
Hi, I was originally planning on getting my coach to glue me my new rubbers for my blade but i want to try it for myself for the first time. I have 4 rubbers i want to glue for 2 separate racket combos. What glues do you recommend, i am currently juggling between dhs15 or butterfly free chack. Which one is better or do you recommend another one. Also, is it easy to glue, what do i need and maybe easy steps? Thanks!
The rubbers i am planning to glue are tenergy 05, xiom omega 7 pro, dhs h3 prov and the dawei 388-1 long pips. I think i will get dhs 15 glue as it will be easier for me to access but if it is not worth compared to butterfly free chack or others, i can just wait and order online