What is the difference of DHS Hurricane 8 VS Hurricane 8-80 rubber.

says Feel the ball first.
Oct 2022
I've recently switched to H8-80 37° unboosted on my backhand.

One thing that I'm noticing, and it is confirmed by my club opponents, is that the shots (loops, push, blocks, whatever...) coming from this rubber are more difficult to handle for my opponent.

This is something remarkable and worth noting.

This user has no status.
I've recently switched to H8-80 37° unboosted on my backhand.

One thing that I'm noticing, and it is confirmed by my club opponents, is that the shots (loops, push, blocks, whatever...) coming from this rubber are more difficult to handle for my opponent.

This is something remarkable and worth noting.
Switched from regular H8?

Oct 2022
I have not tested Glayzer09C durability, 5-6 weeks is disappointing given the premium price (44€). I find Rakza Z 2.0mm also a viable alternative on BH, it cost 35€ and tackyness lasts a lot
more than 5-6 weeks.

Moon 12 is not hybrid or tacky and for the moment I find tacky/hybrid superior for control and performance on BH

Last edited:
says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
Jan 2023
I have not tested Glayzer09C durability, 5-6 weeks is disappointing given the premium price (44€). I find Rakza Z 2.0mm also a viable alternative on BH, it cost 35€ and tackyness lasts a lot
more than 5-6 weeks.

Moon 12 is not hybrid or tacky and for the moment I find tacky/hybrid superior for control and performance on BH
I switched from Moon 12 to Rxton 3 blue and I am quite happy with it. Not very hard either, feels closer to 38d of other brands (Yinhe/DHS etc.) despite its official hardness is 40d.

Reactions: Fedex78 and longle
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
I am playing Dig09C rubber on BH . i want to switch to a 37 degree H8 .
difference of DHS Hurricane 8 37 degree VS Dig09C rubber ??
hardness, elasticity, speed, spin, arc ,etc. (anything)

thk a lot .