What table tennis rubbers & blade do you use?

Timo Boll ALC (since day one of the blade release) ST
Vega Japan 2.0
Vega Japan 2.0

Advice from my coach : since i train less than 3 hours a day, 6 days per week -> get a bat less head heavy and use more soft rubbers.

Testing arriving : Photino light 70-71gr, Hayabuza Zxi 79gr, MJ zlc 82gr with Tenergy 64 fx 1.9 and 1.7. Still waiting for Tenergies to arrive, have all the blades. All blades selectied and tested in china by my coach b4 he purchased them for myself. Also he choosed them in FL handle, since he wants to make some modifications on my FH loop (more "elasticity" less "pure strength"), FL handle has been adviced by my coach.

Will start with photino light + T64fx both sides, racket of my profil. From tomorrow i hope :D
little picture : http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...69-comparo.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Current set up:

Blade - Tibhar Stratus Powerwood
FH - H3 Neo
BH - TG2 Neo

Just ordered up some new rubber to try, will be keeping the same blade. Switching to
FH - Donic Baracuda
BH - Xiom Vega Euro

I like the TG2 so far, but the H3 seems to be pretty touchy and unforgiving if I'm off a bit. Looking forward to trying some euro style rubber.

This user has no status.
FH: DHS Skyline
BH: DHS Skyline
Blade: Blades by Ed - Single Play Red Cedar

I found that good Canadian Red Cedar comes close to Hinoki wood for single ply blades. When I say "good" it means the wood has to be tight-grained, vertical grained and air dried. At a thickness of 7.5 mm to 8 mm the blade will give just slight vibration for good feedback and dwell time. It feels quite soft but is surprisingly fast. I just love playing with it and many other players around here do so as well.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Hi Giangt, Can you tell me from where did you buy the blade and for how much ? Also would you think the W968 from TTNPP for 190 $ is real ?
I have bought my blades from a contact from China. It is difficult to check custom blades from DHS if they are genuine, because they don't have any serial nor holographic sticker. TTNPP are reputable dealer, but I don't know if they the blade are genuine or not.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ready for the last half of this season :)