What table tennis rubbers & blade do you use?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
I'm playing with this setup
Blade : Bty Viscaria
FH : Haifu Blue Whale 3
BH : Xiom Omega 4 Europe

This is my 2nd setup
Blade : Stiga Off CR WRB
FH : DHS Hurricane 3
BH : Xiom Omega 4 Europe

I simply love chinese rubbers on fh.nice to play.easy to do counter-attack,flick,can vary the serves and so much more..

Sent from my Lenovo S920_ROW using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
i m about to buy stiga infinity vps v blade...

just then i read this post..... my game is back hand block and forehand top spin... i use stiga calibra tour m on forehand and calibra tour s on backhand.... would u recommend infinity for me... ??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Blade: timo boll zlf
Fh:tenergy 80
Bh: friendship 755 (long pimps)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Guys I'm thinking if selling my other racket timo boll zlc cause i find it hard to control in mid distance spin and loop and now I'm thinking of buying amultart,is my desicion right? What are the differences between amultart and timo boll zlc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Read 3 reviews
What do you think is best to have on the backhand to have the same effect as tenergy in terms of spin (and it pops up really wel when I flick or topspin and I like to push very hard with a load of spin) but has a bit more control, as I have difficulties blocking the ball with the backhand. My countertopspin with my forehand is way better than a simple backhandblock, which is kinda weird. Better = more on the table

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2013
first i played the butterfly peter korbl blade which was really good for its price but i missed the power.. so i switched to the timo bolls alc .. and the difference was so huge .. all my thoughts about the blades don't have to do that much were gone :p.. my first attempts with this blade were horrbible .. all my topspins were placed over the table and i really thought : why did i buy this blade ? .. but after like 2 -3 weeks i felt very comfortable with it and i can say this blade is really cool im used to play it now and i got the same feeling with alc than with peter korbl even if the blade is much faster :D .. ahja the rubbers, Im playing andro rasant 2.1mm on forehand and andra rasant powersponge 2.1mm on backhand, perfect combo for me atm :). I tried butterfly tenergy when i started to play tabletennis and i couldnt play it,, it was like 3 years ago or something and perhabs cos i thought this rubber has to be good because timo boll plays it :) Maybe im able to try it now , since i improved my skills past 3 years. Are there similaries between the Tenergy and the normal rasant? anyone has played both? Im very interested:) And guys tell me if im talking to much. im a Table tennis addict.. its really crazy .. and pls have understanding for my horrible english . cheers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Blade - Butterfly Balsa Carbon
FH - Cornilleau Target force
BH - Cornilleau Target Force

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Bty iolite
Andro roxon 500
Andro roxon 450