What's Dima doing before India Open Finals aka match preparation

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
I watched the full video of the Dima vs Harimoto final and noticed Dima has quite the pre match routine going on. First you see him sitting down and he has some sort of gel food and a tube of what could be electrolyte replacement or some other energy drink tablet. Does anyone know what he or other top pros are drinking during matches, a lot of times it looks like a powder or tablet mix with water. I'm trying to get away from Gatorade and other very sugary sports drinks.

Then he puts a tube up his nostril, anyone know what this is and how many points I'll gain from doing it? Never seen it before.

Lastly it looks like he's rubbing something on his hands, some sort of tacky grip thing maybe? I have sweaty hands so this might be helpful.

Any advice on what to eat, drink, and do during long training or tournaments days would be helpful.

link to video: https://tv.ittf.com/livestream/ovtcharov-dimitrij-harimoto-tomokazu/768528
Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 9.06.22 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2017-02-20 at 9.03.05 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2017-02-20 at 9.04.43 PM.jpg
thanks