Whats the "cheapest" but decent bh rubber?

This user has no status.
I just ordered a black BD 40 degrees max and a red BD 38 degrees max for my forehand and backhand, both for $33 (US) total. I use AliExpress to order all my chinese rubbers from online chinese retailers and haven't been disappointing yet (?? ??? ????).

Shipping is free but takes a while to get to the US, which is understandable. Most of these sellers have positive reviews too. I message them before I buy to check if they have it in inventory. This way I can specify thickness and hardness to my liking. I bough a blue sponge TG3 for $20 and I asked if it was fake before purchasing, and the guy was upfront. When I received it, the dude sent a strip of edge tape with it that i thought was cool of him.

I would recommend trying AliExpress. If you find a good deal online, check with everyone here about there reliability and then go for it.

Reactions: HappySpinner
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
So if I hit my forehand the way they describe, its a bad forehand rubber for me?

Hahaha... :D
I've been missing one question from a special person, though. I guess you know it already... ;)

How does a rubber know if it's on the BH or the FH? :D

Before someone thinks he gotta answer to this: this was an undercover joke. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Hahaha... :D
I've been missing one question from a special person, though. I guess you know it already... ;)

How does a rubber know if it's on the BH or the FH? :D

Before someone thinks he gotta answer to this: this was an undercover joke. :)

You must be joking - the only thing a rubber really knows is how far it is from the table.:cool:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 2 reviews
You must be joking - the only thing a rubber really knows is how far it is from the table.:cool:
I cant 100% agree on this one... Apparently, since almost everyone are using red rubber for their backhand nowadays which is supposedly for forehand and vice versa, such makes the sensors all fckd up, no way for it to know or sense anything. Unless you put your rubbers the right way,,,, I would strongly agree, they can sense and they would know how far they are from the table..... Beyond this claim, its b*llsh*t.... Really...

Sent from my MI PAD using Tapatalk

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
And here is the response you have all been waiting for:

What impulse can a backhand rubber make that you can't make with a forehand rubber?

Hey, is that Jan Ove Waldner over there? Godda Go!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Nah... Carl just saw Ishikawa and had to go...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Now that is one the best reasons I can think of for having to dip outta here! Especially when the heat is on.

Hey, is that Kasumi Ishikawa over there? Godda GO!

Sent from my OuterSpacePhone using TroubleMakerTalk

Reactions: Suga D and BeGo
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

Is that screaming B Szocs over there? Gotta RUN!

I gotta be honest, even though her shrieks are pretty scary, I'd still be heading towards her. As far as I'm concerned, she is one of the hottest women on the circuit.

The shrieking has made me think twice. But I would would get over it. And it might sound different to me if I was the one making her scream.

What kind of rubber were we talking about again? Gotta Go!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I gotta be honest, even though her shrieks are pretty scary, I'd still be heading towards her. As far as I'm concerned, she is one of the hottest women on the circuit.

The shrieking has made me think twice. But I would would get over it. And it might sound different to me if I was the one making her scream.

What kind of rubber were we talking about again? Gotta Go!

I like my women a bit different and while I get you on the shrieking, it turns me off sufficiently to try something else. There was that German lady (I always pretend to not know their names) who was something else. And if anyone names her, I will pretend to have no clue what you are talking about...

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

The truth of the matter is, teaching yoga I am constantly surrounded by women way hotter than any in table tennis. Several years back a Vicoria's Secret model used to take my class and she wasn't even close to being among the hottest.

Several times my wife has told me (when she thought I was cheating on her) that she is surprised I don't do it more. But, my wife wins, in my book.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
The truth of the matter is, teaching yoga I am constantly surrounded by women way hotter than any in table tennis. Several years back a Vicoria's Secret model used to take my class and she wasn't even close to being among the hottest.

Several times my wife has told me (when she thought I was cheating on her) that she is surprised I don't do it more. But, my wife wins, in my book.

Ah, I need to take a slow paced yoga class that doesn't kill my knees...

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Ah, I need to take a slow paced yoga class that doesn't kill my knees...

Yeah, it is too bad that so many of the 20 something dingbats who teach it don't often know how to keep people safe.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2010
I like Dawei IQUL 1.8mm reg or SV for $16 from www.colestt.com.
IQUL's top sheet does oxidize after awhile even with cleaning but I think it is good for 4 month playing 8 hrs a week.

Reactions: HappySpinner