Who's your favorite tt retailer?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
For outside Europe I would like to add that I was very satisfied with Nishohi.com of Japan. I primarily bought rubbers at that place when it was out of stock in Europe.
They deliver very quick and send a nice Japan focused Postcard with every purchase which is really nice.
So I have been long time user of TT11. Recently checked out tt-japan.net and Dandoy. Obviously with my VPN, they can tell that I am from North America. None of these websites offered me Butterfly product and we all know why.

But nishohi.com did offer me Butterfly products, just not the full range. I can see how Dignic 05, Tenergy 80, Glayzer 05, and Glayzer 09c might be interesting to me. But among the Butterfly products, I am more interested in say Dignic 09c (hybrid), Tenergy 05, and Tenergy 05 hard. And those are not offered on nishohi.com

I was tempted because their offering of Dignic 05, Tenergy 90, Glayzer 05 and Glayzer 09c are all $10 cheaper per sheet than the comparable offerings at Paddle Palace, Megaspin and the dreaded Butterlyonline.com/Bowmar sport.

Anyway when I thought about spending that money instead on two sheets of G-1 or three shets of H3 neo from TT11, I stopped myself.

But just saying: if someone from N. America or Europe wants to buy a slightly cheaper Butterfly products with limited selection, you can give nishohi.com a shot!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
@France Mystery resolved. I just ordered promo price for Stiga Mantra Pro H Red 2.1 (US$35.76), Xiom Vega X Red Max (US$26.31), Andro Rasanter R47 Green UltraMax (US$37.12) and Joola Rhyzen Fire Blue Max+ (US$26.93)

Grand Total US$126.12
Grand Total to be Charged €115.70

So the whole transaction was quoted in US dollars every step along the way but they quoted to "be charged" in Euro. There is no VAT. There is no 9% discount to speak of. I finalized the transaction using PayPal and the exchange rate PayPal used pushed me up to $129 US in the end.

In other words, when the exchange rate favors US dollars, use Dandoy. When the exchange favors Euro, use TT11. Mystery resolved!

When I use PayPal to finalize my transaction with TT11, it is in US dollars so TT11 must have an US dollar account with PayPal.

I bought those rubbers because I was beaten by my EJ bug today. Nothing more. Nothing less. :) :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
My favorite dealer is Ton'ysTableTennis . He especially carrries fantastic social rubbers & blades for defensive players that work beautifully in the 40+ plastic ball ONLY era
Thank you Mr Srinivas Janardhanan

Btw, are you willing to donate money to Cassel table tennis club to develop pip out players?
I mean, its always good to put money where your mouth lies, since you so pro pimple out.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Ha Ha nice try. Why ? Because they are black ?

I will put my mouth where the money is however and will donate $5000 that Han Ying passed up if
I'm colour blind when comes to people's skin colour. You should learn this trait too.

kids from rural background don't have much going on and since the coach is doing a lot (at zero cost), it is just being humane to help others that are way way way less fortunate.

and since you got so much money to dish around, maybe you can just be a good human being for a change and help those that does need your help and actually for pimple out development.
if you are not pushing for pimple out, then why are you talking so much?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
BTW , my above offer is valid not just South African Table Tennis Federation but to any of the other 226 or so national affiliates of ITTF such as USATT or CTTA or JTTA or DTTB etc
Heck I will even throw in an additional $1000 for USATT if they disband the Classic Hrrdbat Committee & remove hardbat & sandpaper events for children at US Nationals & US Open & also ban such events in any children's events for any USATT sanctioned events
show me your email to those 226 NA that you have made an offer.

i dare you to just show me 22 of them

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
What does an email address have anything to with this. I have emailed 226 associations before
An email address proves nothings.
shows me that you have executed on your words, otherwise, its just talking to yourself and that is a big mental problem
so, please share those screen shots of the 226 emails - thanks!

Charity/humanity comes from one heart. Its means a great deal if you have such a heart.
If only pushing repsonsiblity to others, it just shows me you are really a little person (especially since you have so much money to dish around - unless you are poor too, and all those money are just in your dreams)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2022
Read 1 reviews
Tabletennisstore.us is amazing if you live in the US. Very quick shipping and most items are usually on a sale.
Tabletennisstore.us screwed me. Ben said he would match a sale item from Paddle Palace, never did, plus it took about 10 days to receive the rubber, where we are in the same zone map for shipping (1 day shipping)

Last edited:
Reactions: JJ Ng
This user has no status.
Tabletennisstore.us screwed me. Ben said he would match a sale item from Paddle Palace, never did, plus it took about 10 days to receive the rubber, where we are in the same zone map for shipping (1 day shipping)
Man is super busy, was most likely unintentional.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
How hard is it for SA TTF to implemet the changes I asked for ?
If this cannot happen , there is no deal.

You are just looking for excuses for a way to chicken out & to continue selling social rubber garbage to support the corrupt ITTF
Please keep responding & keep helping me to expose ITTF corruption (against pips / anti players) by bumping up this thread. I thank you for that
you must ask them yourself.
dont be lazy Srinivas Janardhanan
you don't have emails to back your mouth, so you are a Sjan with zero credits for 40 years.

anyways, how many people here actually take you serious? zero.
i'm just bored and playing with you, since you are really a joke

GoldenNittakus wrote:
there was another guy that was always coming down hard on the gluers of that era, I can't remember his name.

larrythoman:
That would have been Sjan, Srinivas Janardhanan, the person who single-handedly took down that Usenet group with his rants against glue and the evil ITTF. I got an email from him a few weeks ago telling me of his plan to run a tournament where he would not enforce the aspect ratio rule for pips out rubbers (which prohibited really-long long pips) or the two color rule (which dictated that black and red rubbers be on opposite sides of the blade). I politely told him that USATT could not sanction such a tournament.

Baal:
My best guess is that you are Srinivas Janardhanan who at one point infested internet TT forums under the name of Sjan, and since then under countless others, dating back as much as 20 years. If so, you have lived in quite a few American cities, you are a long pips player with an overriding obsession with Eberhard Scholer, Larry Hodges, the two color rule, the aspect ratio rule, and anything else that might impact your style, especially the use of now illegal pips -- rule changes made a long time ago by ITTF that you have never forgotten or forgiven. For the record, I agreed with the two color rule but disagreed wit the rules on aspect ratio and friction, and I am no fan of the ITTF. So I actually sympathize with your complaint --- but dude, that was a LONG time ago. I was especially critical of the decision in 2014-5 to sneak in another increase in ball size and to force this on people before new ball materials had been properly tested. Since then I have adapted to it. I dislike Sharara intensely and always believed he was corrupt and I think that TTex is a laughable waste of resources. The guy I was favoring in the last big ITTF presidential election was not chosen. As for USATT, we have a thread ongoing about how they are pretty much dysfunctional. Just so you know where I am coming from. Larry can speak for himself, but I am pretty sure he is puzzled as to why you think he was part of the decisions to make those rules. And as for two-color rule, that happened before a substantial number of the MyTT members were born.

At this point your obsession is not healthy. I'll leave it at that.

I also believe in moderating forums. Go ahead and write what you want on your un-moderated forum. But the continuous creation of new identities here is a problem. Stop doing it.

you sure have a lot of bad google search results

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
So in other words you chicekn out
I am talking about ITTF corruption. & a $5000 offer to help kids
You are talking about some guy taht Ihave no idea & trying to intimidtae me
Thanks for the bump though.. Don't forget to come again and help me expose ITTF corruption.

Just so you know, I am a Private Company, that has zero affiliations to ITTF
and those kids in needs are Private Kids that have zero affiliations to ITTF

So, help these kids with your "money" or rather keep quite about offering money that you don't have.
and go back to your own forum and talk to yourself there

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
In other words Larry Thoman proudly admitted that he does not care about the injustice of the 1998 Durban Aspect Ratio Reduction Regulation Massacre.
Larry Thoman also does not understand that USATT has the full & complete authority to waive the 1998 Durban Aspect Ratio Reduction Regulation Massacre & any othe rinjustice. Crazy thing is that USATT fully voided the Two Color Rule of 1983 by precedance by allowing Marty Reisman to use a one color racket in a regular 5 star USATT event ( US Open Teams in Baltimore) , keeping in mind that ITTF never eve rauthorized the waiver of the two color rule of 1983 at any time before or after 2000. USATT just exercised its authority to void an ITTF rule. But when I asked Larry Thoman the same courtesy to choppers, he of course refused. Talk about hypocrisy
oooook......ay.......
so you helping those rural kids or not?
i'm not interested in what ever history you have
i am only interested in the future

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
The thread got highjacked! but going back to the original topic, I checked out tabletennisstore.us and the prices are more like Paddle Palace prices which mean they are not that competitive.

says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
Tabletennisstore.us is amazing if you live in the US. Very quick shipping and most items are usually on a sale.
Just to share my personal experience and not to slander TTS.us, but I have placed several orders through them (though one time by accident because Megaspin is not transparent about who your order will be fulfilled by) and more times than not I have received an incorrect product. I'm sure my case is pretty unique as I have not heard many negative experiences from others using their services, and to their credit they have always been good about exchanging for the correct stuff. But my repeated negative experiences have made me wary of dealing with them in the future.

This user has no status.
@France Mystery resolved. I just ordered promo price for Stiga Mantra Pro H Red 2.1 (US$35.76), Xiom Vega X Red Max (US$26.31), Andro Rasanter R47 Green UltraMax (US$37.12) and Joola Rhyzen Fire Blue Max+ (US$26.93)

Grand Total US$126.12
Grand Total to be Charged €115.70

So the whole transaction was quoted in US dollars every step along the way but they quoted to "be charged" in Euro. There is no VAT. There is no 9% discount to speak of. I finalized the transaction using PayPal and the exchange rate PayPal used pushed me up to $129 US in the end.

In other words, when the exchange rate favors US dollars, use Dandoy. When the exchange favors Euro, use TT11. Mystery resolved!

When I use PayPal to finalize my transaction with TT11, it is in US dollars so TT11 must have an US dollar account with PayPal.

I bought those rubbers because I was beaten by my EJ bug today. Nothing more. Nothing less. :) :)

I have 2 comments here:

1. If they don't charge VAT is because customs should be charging that on imports. I used to live in Switzerland and I know there's no escape. Do you say you save 9% because customs in your country are not checking all packages?

2. Currency conversion comes at a cost. If your payment method is in USD and you paid EUR, PayPal is going to show you USD because they apply conversion fees automatically (same as Amazon) and these are higher than bank conversion fees. So always say PayPal to apply no conversion. Personally I use Revolut (in Europe and I pay no conversion fees at excellent rates) otherwise for US I think you could try Transfer wise (this has very low fees but excellent rates).

Last edited:
Reactions: riemsesy