Who's your favorite tt retailer?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2021
Tabletennisstore.us screwed me. Ben said he would match a sale item from Paddle Palace, never did, plus it took about 10 days to receive the rubber, where we are in the same zone for shipping (1 day shipping)
I would strongly recommend calling. I know that Ben is very ethical and concerned about giving good service.
If he said he would match a sale price and you didn’t receive that price when you were charged, no doubt Ben would correct the error.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
I have a slightly contrarian position. For the US, I mostly use Paddle Palace. Are they the cheapest? Pretty much never. But they carry Butterfly and a pretty wide selection of other brands, they have most everything in stock, and I have never had a shipping delay with them. I also use ColesTT when they have the things I want.

But I am also not an EJ.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2021
The thread got highjacked! but going back to the original topic, I checked out tabletennisstore.us and the prices are more like Paddle Palace prices which mean they are not that competitive.
Depending on where you live, I would strongly recommend calling or writing tabletennisstore.us. You very well may find yourself getting a lower price than that shown.
They make an effort to be price competitive.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2021
Just to share my personal experience and not to slander TTS.us, but I have placed several orders through them (though one time by accident because Megaspin is not transparent about who your order will be fulfilled by) and more times than not I have received an incorrect product. I'm sure my case is pretty unique as I have not heard many negative experiences from others using their services, and to their credit they have always been good about exchanging for the correct stuff. But my repeated negative experiences have made me wary of dealing with them in the future.
Again, knowing Ben as I do and knowing that he aims to please, I would recommend contacting him and discussing your experience and see if you don’t get a concerned and positive response.

Reactions: Scarfed Garchomp
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
Again, knowing Ben as I do and knowing that he aims to please, I would recommend contacting him and discussing your experience and see if you don’t get a concerned and positive response.
I have contacted him before in regards to my experiences, he has been more than helpful in correcting my orders and very friendly to deal with to boot. I'm sure it is of no fault of his own that I received the service I did, and if it were it was most likely due to situations much out of the way of regular occurrences, I'm aware that no business can be 100% perfect on all ends. I'm not completely turned off from ordering from them in the future, but I hope you'll forgive me for being just a bit wary after my personal experiences.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
I'm always amazed at how fast TT11 can get products to my door half way around the world in 3 days. I know TT equipment is not that heavy/bulky but from Estonia to the US is a longgg way.

Secondly, I try not to buy anything from Aliexpress because I don't trust the authenticity and it's always very fishy how they can send one $30 item half way across the world for free...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2022
Read 1 reviews
I'm always amazed at how fast TT11 can get products to my door half way around the world in 3 days. I know TT equipment is not that heavy/bulky but from Estonia to the US is a longgg way.

Secondly, I try not to buy anything from Aliexpress because I don't trust the authenticity and it's always very fishy how they can send one $30 item half way across the world for free...
I agree about TT11, they are super quick and reply quickly to my emails.
I live in the USA and there was a time that I ordered from Paddle Palace and TT11 at the same time and received both orders on the same day!

This user has no status.
My go-to source for purchases used to be TT11 exclusively. However, my preference has shifted towards TT-Japan for a few reasons.

Firstly, TT-Japan's pricing is notably competitive, particularly for rubbers and blades from Japan or Japanese brands. This advantage holds unless TT11's 30% discount is in play. The difference of $20 or $30, contrasted with free shipping, might seem substantial, yet the rubbers I've found are consistently around $10 cheaper on TT-Japan and I always buy in bulk. Moreover, this option eliminates the need to coordinate a group buy to access discounts.

Secondly, TT-Japan offers a broader selection of Japanese products, including a wider range of footwear. For instance, a pair of Mizuno Wave Drive 9 shoes is priced at $86 on TT-Japan (including shipping), compared to $107 on TT11.

Reactions: jbvttcc
This user has no status.
I usually go to TableTennis11. Their discount on bulk orders is unbeatable.

However, I also like to use some specialty equipment which is hard to find on TT11. For instance, I like to use the blue sponge version of Skyline 2 and some other niche Chinese rubbers. For these, PROTT is a great resource. So is AliExpress.