Why Ma Long 5 Price Differences - $249.95 vs. $161.15

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
To be clear... i did not nor will ever call on sum unelected authority to arrest you, toss ur fanboy azz in the GULAG, and glee over it, just because you make equipment choices and expenditures that I totally disagree with.

I might run into you sum day and shake ur hand and thank you for playing TT and keeping clubs alive so i can play this sport too.

Today, we had a total visitor at the TT "club" which is a rec center that sets up tables 1x a week for a few hrs... dude showed up to doors a few minutes early with BTY TT bag in hand and asked if this was the right place to play TT (dude was at entrance same time as me) and I told him NO, I came here for the free jazzercise session.

After a few scant seconds, the shock wore off, and I said NO, I am also here for TT... I or dude opened the door, he politely took the door and insisted I enter first, i disremember how we both got in... but he was still in for more. He told his friend their about my greeting... Sergey Scoobie Doo Tsos overheard this and was highly amused... so I brough him over to that dude and introduced myself as TROUBLE MAKER and gave him a TROUBLE MAKER nametag to give to someone who in the future self identified as such.

This dude was so damn thoughtful and brought prolly 30 USD worth of Japanese snacks to the club to give out for free to anyone wanting.

So he was prolly REALLY having head spin over who and what kind of trouble maker would introduce his-self like THAT... so naturally at the end of session when I left, I called the dude he was hitting with CHUMP ( and this dude can defeat me and does sometimes in that gym in league) so when shock wore off, I said you better spell his middle name SKILLZ... luckily Dahdi knows how I communicate and accepted it as a form of respect.

The visitor looked like he was handy enough at rallies. Dude had genuine good will for people in a TT club he NEVER before knew and he to cope with characters like Der_Echte talking backwards... and dude did his research and wanted to play TT and enjoy himself while respecting others.

GOOD on this visitor and this is EXACTLY the kind of TT we have whether on forums or not.

I think he knows how @Takkyu_wa_inochi is among his group in Tokyo.

• Love
Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi