Win a signed blade by Waldner! (XMAS Comp 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Der_Echte barely has NINE quality posts on TTD, so I dunno if he can be considered for this comp.

Carl would win this hands down, but he is also torn between unfriending every FB user on the planet or jumping off the Brooklyn bridge into 2 degree Celcius water. Who started this craziness anyway? I thought all that stuff stopped with the Ice Water Challenge thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
I think there were a total of 139 successful shots that landed on the table from shots 1 to 10 in the video.
(i watched it 4 times, hope i am right)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2012
I think there were a total of 139 successful shots that landed on the table from shots 1 to 10 in the video

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Der_Echte barely has NINE quality posts on TTD, so I dunno if he can be considered for this comp.

Carl would win this hands down, but he is also torn between unfriending every FB user on the planet or jumping off the Brooklyn bridge into 2 degree Celcius water. Who started this craziness anyway? I thought all that stuff stopped with the Ice Water Challenge thing.

hahahaha. So the winner is the one with the best ice bucket challenge video, or the one who jumps off the Brooklyn Bridge into the East River with 2-degree Celsius water? Or is it that he has to do it 139 times. Talk about shrinkage.

Reactions: Michal_Z
Status
Not open for further replies.