WTT Singapore Smash 2023

This user has no status.
Really looking forward to this matchup! I think Hugo will win because he has a better backhand.
It'll probably be whoever gets the 1st attack in more because both their 1st attacks are killer. Wouldn't be surprised if it's very close this time - Quadri is moving very well this tournament.

This user has no status.
I like them both. Hopefully it’s a thriller into the decider!
The unfortunate thing for both of them is that the winner will in all likelihood face Ma Long who's in tremendous form now. But even reaching the semis is a very good accomplishment.

Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Anyone knows how did Sun Yingsha and Wang Manyu get put into the same half?!
Sun is #1 and Wang Manyu is #4 so they got put into same half.

Meng is #2 and Wang Yidi is #3 so they got put into the other half.

I think this is how they always do the brackets. They won't meet until the semifinals.

Reactions: blahness
says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
Personally I would love to watch Ma Long ( at his peak ) goes against Aruna ( also at his peak ) and we may just have the chance tomorrow. Best Asian style FH vs Most powerful Non-Asian style FH. What a treat.

My prediction for MS F is WCQ vs ML with ML taking the game 4-2 / 4-1.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
China makes friends with Russia. Be alert of restrictive sanction by IOC, the puppet in "unknown hands" 🤩🤩🤩

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Attitude
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
He did make FZD look almost as bad in the WTTC trials, dude is just in the zone right now.
That's what I think too. Ma Long is unbelievable in the moment.
In my eyes FZD will have no chance against Ma Long in a possible final.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Jesus Ma Long just made Dang Qiu look like an amateur.

Qiu Dang is a solid athlete. He plays rallies with power.

Ma Long eats these players for breakfast.

What Ma Long fears is players that play smart with lots of tricks in the arsenal.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Qiu Dang is a solid athlete. He plays rallies with power.

Ma Long eats these players for breakfast.

What Ma Long fears is players that play smart with lots of tricks in the arsenal.
I agree with you. In order to defeat an opponent, you need to impose your own style of play on him, in which you are stronger than him, and Deng has no style that would be stronger than Ma Long.
Fan has his own style, in which he is stronger than Ma Long, so he beats him when he is ready to impose his game. Wang Chuqin plays Ma Long style and can be stronger in his style. Moregarde has stylish out of the box moves, but he is less physically prepared as an athlete and will not be able to impose his style of play on the leading Chinese players who remain in the draw.