Yasaka Falck Carbon and W7 Blades Review

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Read 1 reviews
Haven't tried a P700, but I've read that if a bt777 and p700 have the same weight, they Should be about the same in speed. P700 has the meranti in 2nd layer that might make it slightly more direct. But I've read that bt777 should have a couple more higher gears when looping. Some says one is faster. Others says the other one is, even though p700 is slightly stiffer. So I don't know.

Neither bt777 or W7 feels as stiff and direct as Clipper as far as I remember. Speedwise I can't remember. But according to my head, the throw is lower.

Sendt fra min SM-A202F med Tapatalk

My 82 grams BT777 is a bit faster than my 87 grams P700

Edit: ooops sorry, I did not realize this is an old thread

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022
I had a lot of composite blades. My Yasaka Falck Carbon have one side chipped top ply limba and looks like Mars/Mercury. The box from blade is one of the worst, a disposable plastic cover ...The price is high for this type of quality. This is the worst quality product for the money. Edges are raw. I wrote here all my complains.
This is stiff unique innerforce blade. I had Victas ZX In x2, Dhs Long 5 x7, a lot of butterfly inner alc with names on and without names I think about around 50 blades, Tibhar shang kun AC, Donic Jan Ove Waldner Gold Edition, Andro Synteliac VCI x2...like I start to hate innerforce alc as construction . My guilty pleasure is good vibes for Harimoto alc because it is classic allround blade, used by a lot of pros, and you can block and play everything without any problems.
Yasaka is stiff which gives you impression uncomfortable to hold but after one hour you start to feel every shot and you forget about composite. This blade start to feel like a hinoki, honey- heaven for bears but it is fast modern blade without any hold. I glued two dignics ( 05/64) on the yasaka and it was not too fast like Mizutani super zlc or even Mizutani zlc / Timo Boll alc with Tenergy but Yasaka is dynamic blade as inner blade. My friend take my blade and start play a lot faster and spinnier shots without any technique changes and he use Waldner Gold with Chinese rubbers. We feel like it is not inner blade and more outer alc blade but it is softer than outer blade.
The Control is better than OK but it is not made for catapult rubbers. I tried MXP, Tenergy 05 and start overshooting the table but it is more suitable for 50+ degrees rubbers with lower trajectory.
Dignics or Chinese rubbers plays perfect and if you can swallow the price and cheap box and you want try something new even with known construction this is good money spend because feeling, dwell time and quality of spin is top notch and not compare to anything. I never played w968 or long 5 provincial but maybe this is the closest blade to them.
Yogi said that blade have soft juicy feeling and plays very good as yasaka blade and this is truth.

Last edited:

kwo

This user has no status.

kwo

This user has no status.
Feb 2024
How could you compare Yasaka Falck W7 and Yinhe pd 437?
Hello, I can relate something to Yinhe 537 and W7. I play with the Clipper WRB every day, and I have been looking for a slightly faster alternative for some time - I like the medium hardness of the clipper, but I wanted more stiffness. I just tried the Yinhe 537s and in my opinion it is quite similar to the Clipper but faster and harder. However, years of playing Stiga mean that I have to devote a lot of time to changing the base, i.e. the board. I also recently bought Falck W7 and to be honest, I don't like it at all. In my opinion there is no stiffness at all! Some people write that it is stiffer and faster than Clipper. Absolutely. This can be seen with flat hits. You need to put in a lot more strength to finish the ball effectively. I haven't tried Falck Carbon, but I tried something similar to the innerforce Yinhe 970 XXA and I don't like it either - lack of power in my opinion for direct, non-topspin hits. Well, Mattias plays a lot of shots without rotation, so maybe this is a good blade for such purposes. Thanks.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022
This is innerforce blade with Kiri core. This is not standard. This blade plays like outer blade with hold. I think some professional Butterfly players have inner alc koto/ limba blades with Kiri core ( Anton Kallberg )