Yasaka Rakza X

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2013
Read 6 reviews
WOW...Rakza X (black) is sold out anything on TT11.com
I was about to order one sheet but hard luck.

mailed TT11.com but looks like they are very busy(doesn't happened before)

I have seen TT11.com representatives replying in this forum so asking this question.
Will the Rakza X (black max) arrive with special price by this week?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Does it have mre spin and speed than R7?

They are so similar in both area but my sheet of RX is fresh so it does feel better. Their main difference is in throw angle. RX is medium while R7 is higher. I like RX more for its throw and control. That means I can hit and spin harder with RX and still keep the ball on the table.

Reactions: mahomedy13
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2013
Read 6 reviews
Those who have used this rubber and T05:which is better?and does this/is this the rubbers for the new age of poly ball?

Its a bit slow than T05.Bounce or throw angle is also lower than T05. Good grip on celluloid balls. Didn't try out on poly balls yet.
Compared to the price with quality. yes Rakza X is better.

I like it very much but will give some more time to think more about it. After all its T05. One does not stand the test of time by not being the best.

--Setup used--
Blade: YEO
FH: YRX 2.0
BH: Baracuda Max

says I'm wondering if Joola maxxx 500 fh and calibra tour m...
says I'm wondering if Joola maxxx 500 fh and calibra tour m...
Jan 2014
ok, so i think that the RX (after playing for a few hrs) is very good :) Great grip and speed (less speed that T05 and MX-P)... but the grip is great!
The only drawback is that the sponge is softer than T05, which i thought was medium-soft. I really enjoyed the MX-P sponge hardness, i think that i will return to the MX-P due to the sponge hardness....
overall it's a great rubber!

Reactions: darkmoor1
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2012
Read 1 reviews
The only drawback is that the sponge is softer than T05

I'm very surprised at this. I have a new one in packet at home and the sponge feels very hard. I've been told that the Rakza X​ is 50 degrees (T05 is 45 degrees). But I don't have 1st hand experience like you though.