Yinhe Pro 05 First Impressions

says .
says .
Feb 2019
Read 2 reviews
And here we go with the problem of Chinese low budget brands: inconsistent production! You will never find 90g with 1277hz and 88g with 1371hz with a high quality brand. It’s like Roulette to buy those brands: when you buy it, you don’t know, whether you get an off minus or an off blade although the weight is the same or even lower

Reactions: kindof99
And here we go with the problem of Chinese low budget brands: inconsistent production! You will never find 90g with 1277hz and 88g with 1371hz with a high quality brand. It’s like Roulette to buy those brands: when you buy it, you don’t know, whether you get an off minus or an off blade although the weight is the same or even lower

I don’t think it has to do with inconsistent production. I will be like this with all wood products. Every price of wood is unique.

Cheers
L-zr

I don’t think it has to do with inconsistent production. I will be like this with all wood products. Every price of wood is unique.

Cheers
L-zr
Agree, I'm curious how "high budget" brands are different in such measurements. I'm pretty sure that nobody throughs too low or too high frequency Viscaria into firepit.

Agree, I'm curious how "high budget" brands are different in such measurements. I'm pretty sure that nobody throughs too low or too high frequency Viscaria into firepit.

I honestly don’t think it doesn’t matter which brand it is. The quality difference is more visible in surface finnishing and glue job. I

For blade I would like to always see wood types, thickness, weight, size and a frequency reading. Maybe weight distribution too. Pretty much the data that hipnotic lists for his blades.
But this would be impossible since some of these parameters vary too much. One way would be to write then on the package and let the buyer choose. But this would be a pain for a large store too.

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022

Difference in frequency of over 100hz happens frequently with the best brands. It's just wood variation.

Nittaku Acoustic anywhere from 1205hz to 1335hz.

Viscaria anywhere from 1327hz to 1507hz (a whole 180hz difference).

Check out the compendium and you will see countless more examples.