Your Favorite Inner Carbon Blade - SURVEY

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2023
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2023
Currently I have the 75 inner with H3 Pro Blue on FH and D09C on BH. It's a freaking heavy setup, very easy to create spin but lacking a bit of power on top gear, on both FH and BH sides. I'm more on spin and ball placement so that setup suits me well, not complaining, haha.
Whats the weight of the blade and overall? I reckon it is more than 200gm?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2023
Nah, 75 inner is same construction but faster and better
I have h301t, h301z, and just tested the sanwei 75 inner with gtx pro fh and andro hexer grip. Pretty good combination with balance of speed, spin and control. Indeed, sanwei is real bang for the buck. The FL handle is bigger than usual (i'd reckon 26mm at least) and comfortable. The main issue for h301 where the handle is super thin.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I have h301t, h301z, and just tested the sanwei 75 inner with gtx pro fh and andro hexer grip. Pretty good combination with balance of speed, spin and control. Indeed, sanwei is real bang for the buck. The handle is long and comfortable. The main issue for h301 where the handle is super thin.
I play Penhold so no issues with the handle.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
yr-210-resonate-ai.jpg
The most favorite inner fiber blade of mines, now iam using it

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
What is the top surface wood of this Yasaka Resonate AI blade (Limba or Koto) ?

Thank you sir.
Best regards,
It’s clearly Limba, because it has dark color and long lines of fibers? like in Innerforce ALC in the first picture. While Koto is lighter in color and fibers distributed evenly, Viscaria. Maybe not best examples of photos, but after some time you will be able to identify which is which

Attachments

• IMG_3652.jpeg
    IMG_3652.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3653.jpeg
    IMG_3653.jpeg
    333.8 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: M.Hoang
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
It’s clearly Limba, because it has dark color and long lines of fibers? like in Innerforce ALC in the first picture. While Koto is lighter in color and fibers distributed evenly, Viscaria. Maybe not best examples of photos, but after some time you will be able to identify which is which
Exactly 😎