Your Favorite Inner Carbon Blade - SURVEY

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Got a chance to play with the Sanwei 75 Inner for the first time. Transferred rubbers from my Fextra to it (Loki Arthur China and Yinhe Moon 12 Blue).

Couple hours is probably too short a sample size but I was more consistent with it and able to produce more spin on my shots than with the Stuor Harimoto. Surprisingly, I felt more dwell with the 75 Inner.

Gave it to my coach and he came to the same conclusion. Felt softer, more hold and more spin.

Didn't expect that with koto outer versus limba. Anyway, really like it so far. Think I'll be making it my primary now.

Reactions: riemsesy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Got a chance to play with the Sanwei 75 Inner for the first time. Transferred rubbers from my Fextra to it (Loki Arthur China and Yinhe Moon 12 Blue).

Couple hours is probably too short a sample size but I was more consistent with it and able to produce more spin on my shots than with the Stuor Harimoto. Surprisingly, I felt more dwell with the 75 Inner.

Gave it to my coach and he came to the same conclusion. Felt softer, more hold and more spin.

Didn't expect that with koto outer versus limba. Anyway, really like it so far. Think I'll be making it my primary now.
I told you the 75 inner is very nice.

I personally still feel more catch with the Stuor Harimoto, but the 75 inner is quite high up there.

What's your USATT level about?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
I told you the 75 inner is very nice.

I personally still feel more catch with the Stuor Harimoto, but the 75 inner is quite high up there.

What's your USATT level about?

I'm still a beginner. Still under 1000 USATT. Though it's hard to say a specific number because sometimes I'll beat someone rated 400 points higher than me and then lose to someone ranked lower than me. Probably has to do with the fact that I've trained more than played actual games in the past year.

says EJ-Victim
says EJ-Victim
Sep 2023

Welcome to the Sanwei 75 inner fanclub 😊

Reactions: turbozed
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2023
I think inner 75 pairs best with hard rubbers.

It has a very light, airy, trampoline feeling.

If you use a tensor, its too much of that airy trampoline feel.

Using a harder rubber tames it a bit.
I just got a Sanwei 75 inner, what's a good rubber combo? What do you think of Loki Gtx Pro for forehand? Any recommendations for BH?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I just got a Sanwei 75 inner, what's a good rubber combo? What do you think of Loki Gtx Pro for forehand? Any recommendations for BH?
I think GTX might be a good FH for 75 inner, but it also might end up being too fast and without enough dwell time. If you can use baby oil on it and make sure the dwell time is high, then it goes well with 75 inner.

I find 75 inner goes well with dwellier, tackier, harder rubbers. H3, Volant Phoenix, etc.

For bh, I would recommend boosted Aurora Max. Fast, punchy, it should go well with 75 inner.

Reactions: kevin.c
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2023
I think GTX might be a good FH for 75 inner, but it also might end up being too fast and without enough dwell time. If you can use baby oil on it and make sure the dwell time is high, then it goes well with 75 inner.

I find 75 inner goes well with dwellier, tackier, harder rubbers. H3, Volant Phoenix, etc.

For bh, I would recommend boosted Aurora Max. Fast, punchy, it should go well with 75 inner.
Gtx pro has been boosted. Will give a try. Haven't heard of aurora rubber, will check it out.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Reactions: kevin.c