Zhang Jike ALC Vs Fan Zhendong ALC

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2023
Hello, as the title suggests, I'd like to know more about Zhang Jike ALC and Fan Zhendong ALC. I want to buy one of them but I don't know if there's any difference between them. I've read a lot that ZJALC "feels" harder and it's a bit harder to control and if that's the case I'd choose FZDALC. But also there is a fact that they're build the same, have same thickness and everything so why people feel the difference? (The handle might have a part in it since I heard they are a bit different) The problem is that flared handle FZD is not available for now at my store (from official butterfly site; I want to buy more things from there so not option to buy from other stores) and they don't know when it will be restocked.

So my question is the difference is that much noticeable that it would be worth to wait? I wanted to buy it month ago and I'm still waiting and I want to play with new racket in time of 2 weeks.
Thx in advance for responses :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Read 1 reviews
They're almost the same; no meaningful difference in how you'll play with one versus the other. Just choose the handle shape you prefer. The ZJK is a little flatter and wider.

Reactions: Qeycer and JJ Ng
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
FZD ALC is my first carbon blade which I owned and plays. have unopened DHS ML 5 but have never tried. I was afraid transition from all-wood blade to carbon one, but there is nothing to be afraid of :) Blade as a Blade ;) I really like but sometimes plays with my Nittaku Accoustic or OSP Virtuoso+ but they are with quite different rubbers on it and it takes few shots to use to them for me. So far FZD ALC fits me well and I'm not going to change in the near future. And this will be my test platform for finding the best rubber for me :D :D

Reactions: Qeycer
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
I called local distribution today (taking into account that your location is true - PL), and they let me know that they are expecting FZD ALC restock next week. If you haven't bought so far, and can wait one more week, than you will get what you wanted initially.

Reactions: Qeycer
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2023
I called local distribution today (taking into account that your location is true - PL), and they let me know that they are expecting FZD ALC restock next week. If you haven't bought so far, and can wait one more week, than you will get what you wanted initially.
Wow, thanks a lot, I've written 2 emails already but for first one's response I've waited like 2 weeks and for second one didn't yet get the response. I'll buy it as soon as it will show up :))