ZHANG JIKE new WTTC champion

PictureOfTheDay.jpg

all hail Zhang Jike for his amazing effort to be our newest world champion! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
The relief he felt while falling must've been so immense...lol great job on his part for holding it together while in duece!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
The relief he felt while falling must've been so immense...lol great job on his part for holding it together while in duece!

Indeed, I cant imagine what would happen if he had lost that set and had to play another one. But he played well and he deserves it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
I've tried to hold my racquet in the way Zhang Jike does. it's extremely difficult for me to do the forehand, but pretty useful in the backhand =)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Wang hao was lucky,but his luck run out when he loss to zhang jike ,the wttc champ.Congratz dude ~

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
i dont think wang hao was lucky...he deserved to be where he got in my opinion...did u see his rpb? hes number... one give him some respect. rpb isnt a walk in the park at that level :rolleyes: ...if u play penhold u should/would know....sorry if i offended u in any way with this comment cuz i didnt mean to... :)

says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
Oct 2010
Congratulation to Zhang Jike, like i said before he will the champion :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I don't know how I feel about him winning. On the one hand, his style is just amazing and beautiful to watch. His short backhand flips are the best in the world, his reverse pendulum is one of the best in the world, and he gets some of the best arcs on his loops of any player. But his arrogance is kind of over the top.

Oh well, I still try to emulate his backhand as much as possible....