This user has no status.
On harimoto alc , i felt got dwell of the 2.7 mm. 2,5 mm on super zlc was not grt, though the rubber was just 6 hrs old.
For sure H3 has much better control. I still have it on backhand because it's good for offense and defense. But Zyre always surprises me with shots that would have been average with H3 and becoming point-winning. I've learned that where with H3 I might play a shot safely to keep it on the table, the same shot with Zyre would go long unless I commit to an attack. Every now and then, I still regress to my old H3 habits leading to net or long balls with Zyre. But my practice partner said my drives and especially loops are more difficult to return now.Oh it's got plenty of spin, I don't doubt that. It's got my spin than my H3 on just about all strokes, I just can't control it.