Latest activity

• kindof99 reacted to turbozed's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    Don't blame Taylor if FZD hasn't yet Shaken it Off
  • kindof99 reacted to Tony's Table Tennis's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    interview: what music were you listening to during warm ups? FZD: I can't tell you
  • kindof99 reacted to d3nium's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    FZD still suffering from the Taylor Swift curse i see...
  • kindof99 reacted to Shine's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    The beef is against other associations, LGY or LSD or any other Chinese do not give a toss about Fan's ranking points when it comes to...
  • Tony's Table Tennis reacted to Arkady's post in the thread glue sheet usage with Like Like.
    I'm using glue sheets for the last 3-4 years now and I'm never going back to glue again. To me glue sheets offer a much better gluing...
  • kindof99 reacted to NextLevel's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    Oh, most people can tell the difference between speculation and reality, I will trust their judgement and accept your right and mine to...
  • kindof99 reacted to AndySmith's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    Can't blame FZD for being a bit distracted today. New Taylor Swift album dropped overnight.
  • kindof99 reacted to Tony's Table Tennis's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    I think with so much tournaments/schedule between now an Olympics - which is in 99 days, I would rest players and get them to prepare...
  • kindof99 reacted to Shine's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    Cope. He's never been this vulnerable ever
  • blahness replied to the thread World Cup 2024.
    The problem is deciphering the spin. It is just becoming a guessing game in terms of deciphering the spin (sidetop, sideunder?) with so...
  • kindof99 reacted to Tyce's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    I think FZD was a) exhausted from yesterday's match and b) injured. But, tbf, in yesterday's match he had his ups and downs too - just...
  • Tony's Table Tennis replied to the thread World Cup 2024.
    imagine if both wins it it could be a record that would never be broken
  • blahness reacted to Robin0910's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    Man, WCQ tried hook serve at 9-9 in the fourth set as well. It was so predictable. He got his ass whopped with that serve tho
  • Shine replied to the thread World Cup 2024.
    The fifth set was an exercise in shutting down the forehand with the short ball.
  • Shine replied to the thread World Cup 2024.
    Nice, The hook serve is predictable and the placement is 95% to the forehand, Wang doesn't have as much variation in serves as say Felix...