Rubber Advice

Hi

I'm searching for a good new rubber for next season. One for my BH and one for my FH. This year I improved a lot and that's why I'm looking for better rubbers. I heard good things about the Tibhar Evolution series but I also heard good things about the Tibhar Genius series. So are there people who have experience with these rubbers?

I have an offensive playing style: I use my FH to loop and flick (and sometimes to block). I always use my FH to attack.
FH:I'm searching for a rubber with good control, many spin and much speed( But not TOO fast). A medium sponge.

I use my BH to block, push, flick and loop, but I barely going to attack with my BH.
BH:I'm searching for a rubber with a lot of control, many spin and much speed( But a little bit slower than my FH). A soft sponge.

Currently I'm using Xiom Sigm I Pro on my FH ( many spin and much speed, but not a lot of control) and on my BH I'm using Butterfly Sriver. The sponge of the sriver is too hard for my backhand. At the end of the competition I really hated this rubber because I lost a lot of points by this rubbers.
What is your opinion about those rubers and do you have other recommandations?
With kind regards DamionW

says I'm wondering if Joola maxxx 500 fh and calibra tour m...
Jan 2014
The evo mx-p (although hard sponge) is a great option for your forehand. The rasant grip is also good for the backhand
This is the setup i am currently using

The evo mx-p (although hard sponge) is a great option for your forehand. The rasant grip is also good for the backhand
This is the setup i am currently using

Thanks but I think that the evo mx-p sponge is to hard for me that's why I think the evo el-p is better for me. But the mx-p is a bit faster so...
Thanks for your suggestion

Jan 2014
Thanks but I think that the evo mx-p sponge is to hard for me that's why I think the evo el-p is better for me. But the mx-p is a bit faster so...
Thanks for your suggestion
Yes. it is your choice in the end. All i can say is that the Evolution series is very good. I personally haven't tried anything except the mx-p. I think the el-p would be a great option!