China summer camp

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Hi everybody. My name is Josh and currently I am enjoying my time playing tt in china. Does tabletennisdaily know any summer camp for foreigners over here in china. I can speak good Chinese too and I feel free to communicate with coaches in Chinese.I am looking for some good camps to improve my techniques. Any piece of information will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
lol. I have a lot of Chinese friends to practice with but i haven't played with people from other countries, that's why I am looking for camps in China. I know China is the best but I wanna know how best it is, when I'll play with people from different countries, i'll know it... thanks for the warm welcome, I'll let you know guys if I find any camp and please let me know if you find any.. thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Awesome! Would love to do that one day! Where are you from? Chinese must be quite hard to speak
I am from Pakistan buddy, learning language is not difficult. we just need 2 things to learn a language in good way.. Interest and Environment and I got both of them. so, I can speak very good chinese... pls let me know if you guys know any camps..thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
China has summer camps for students. I remember my brothers went to some summer camp focusing on radio related subject in the middle school. When they returned from the summer camp and they brought back the radio receiver assembled by themselves.

Last edited: