i need help

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
hi i whanna change my rubber to my chilla balsa light now i am with too tibhar norm rubbers and i think to buy tibhar legend max for my forhend and tibhar vulcano max to my backhand do you think this rubbers are good for my blade and do you think i need max or bether buy 2.0 ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
you could also use tibhar exolution series they are better and stick with the same company and will make playing alot easier for you or get tenergy 05 as i use that and it is a superb rubber on anything really

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Come on guys. Read what he is asking. He is using a $15.00 rubber and he is asking if 2 $25.00 rubbers would be okay for him. He is not asking for top of the line tensors as a jump from old school inexpensive rubbers.

Krasi Ivanov, to know what would be good for you we would actually have to know how long you have been playing, your play level, whether you loop or smash, whether you play defensive, allround or offensive. Seeing video would be useful. But if you give enough details about your skill level and play style there are people here who can still help you.

The rubbers that Yogi and Oscar recommended are great rubbers but they would be a giant jump in price and in spin sensitivity.

What do you actually hope to achieve by changing rubbers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
i whanna improve my looping my norm rubbers are not good for looping and i play with them for so long its time to chanche them i think tibhar legend max is good for fh loops and maybe rapid 2.0 for bh i am playng maybe 7-8 years but not proffesional with friends and we are not so good but we are not begginers too . I think i am allround player .

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
The rubbers you are looking at seem like they may be fine. I would also look at Mark V as a classic rubber that gets good spin or you may want to think about something like Nexy Karis M as a rubber with excellent spin and very good control. Or Xiom Vega Pro/Europe as a tensor rubber with a lot of control.

But the rubbers you are thinking about should be fine.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Reactions: BeGo