No respect for table tennis!! WTF???

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Um I'm confused how is this disrespectful to TT? They're not funded well and they seem to be stretching fine. If you're referring to them putting their feet up on the table, it's common practice in almost any National Team facility. It's the perfect height to stretch out legs and when you have those higher level tables they're made to take the weight of two people sitting on them so it doesn't damage it at all.

I hope they can fund it better and create a better team so they can compete better in the Pro Tour and at Teams.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Um let's see they're stretching their arms, legs, and back. All of which you use when you are standing or sitting. So I don't see how you wouldn't use them in a TT match.

But trust me on the stretching. When you're about 26 or so you won't be saying that lol. I used to not stretch then I injured my back. Now I have to stretch or I'll just injure myself again. Plus you lose your flexibility for those topspin balls if you don't.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
It actually does not look all that different than what I have seen before a baseball game when the guys go out onto the grass to warm up and stretch. :)

Being my field, they could learn to stretch in more effective ways, but, I think what they are doing is fine. :)