McDonald's Table Tennis Advert!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I've just seen a Mc Donald's commercial! I'm not to sure if this will be released on TV, however all the same its great promotion for the sport. I think its quite obvious whats going to happen when he challenges the lady for a game of table tennis :)

Enjoy

McDonalds.png

Video

Her serve reminds me of Asuka Sakai as seen below hehe

says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
I've just seen a Mc Donald's commercial! I'm not to sure if this will be released on TV, however all the same its great promotion for the sport. I think its quite obvious whats going to happen when he challenges the lady for a game of table tennis :)

Enjoy

McDonalds.png

Video

Her serve reminds me of Asuka Sakai as seen below hehe

What the hell that serve is rediculous...by far the fastest serve I've ever seen!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
The real catch is that he uses the red side of his rubber to serve that fast. It's a very fast topspin ball. I don't think it could be realistically used well in a Match though because if it ever were to become popular it would be expected after the first service. And because he stands in a lefty side service I would stand closer to the middle which would give me enough time to block it down the line.

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Nah, I don't think you would mate. You're too nice of a bloke. But, if she ever tries that with me mcnuggets, I would just say. "can we do this the best of 3 sets luv?" hehehe

Maybe I'd ask for a handicap LOL