PDA

View Full Version : Why China Dominate!

TableTennisDaily
02-25-2012, 01:18 PM
Hey all

We at TableTennisDaily have produced a new video that shows the training that takes place to reach the greatest heights in table tennis. A fantastic speech by Hiphoppreacher has allowed us to put this montage together. The music is by explosions in the sky.

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/images/beijingteam.jpg

Hope you enjoy the production - The Inspiring Chinese National Table Tennis Team

"Pain is Temporary"

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." - Marianne Williamson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvmAiMwFBJo

So we ask you the question, how do China time and time again produce World and Olympic Champions?

Hope you enjoyed the montage! :)
TableTennisDaily

sarahherlee
02-25-2012, 01:24 PM
nice!!! very nice vid!

TableTennisDaily
02-25-2012, 01:26 PM
nice!!! very nice vid!

Thanks Sarah! :)... Will make a women's version soon :)

TTANKEY
02-25-2012, 01:33 PM
great video!!! thankss!!!! =))

SoulInfrit
02-25-2012, 01:38 PM
inspiring!

TableTennisDaily
02-25-2012, 01:46 PM
great video!!! thankss!!!! =))

Thanks TTANKEY! :), Your comments are much appreciated

inspiring!

Thanks SouInFrit! :)

Welcome to the site, hope you have a great time with us!

olvarox
02-25-2012, 03:48 PM
Hope not to sound attacking, but it was only a compilation of all long-time available clips on youtube... Saw no new footage. Was kind of anticipating on that :(

GECA
02-25-2012, 03:50 PM
Inspirational and very original video,good work Dan:)

Dan
02-25-2012, 05:00 PM
Hope not to sound attacking, but it was only a compilation of all long-time available clips on youtube... Saw no new footage. Was kind of anticipating on that :(

Thanks for feedback :). It was just to show the inspiration and determination of the Chinese National Tean

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

Dan
02-25-2012, 05:01 PM
Inspirational and very original video,good work Dan:)

Thanks Geca your the best!!

Matt Hetherington
02-25-2012, 05:07 PM
I thought it wassss EEEPICCCC XD

Dan
02-25-2012, 05:18 PM
I thought it wassss EEEPICCCC XD

Thanks Matt :)

Matt Hetherington
02-25-2012, 07:26 PM
I think everyone can find something inspiring in it, I'm glad I watched it this morning before I went on my one hour run up the steep port hills in Christchurch. Blisters the size of my big toe on the bottom of my soles but I just kept thinking: PAIN IS TEMPORARY!!! haha

WiWa
02-25-2012, 08:31 PM
I think everyone can find something inspiring in it, I'm glad I watched it this morning before I went on my one hour run up the steep port hills in Christchurch. Blisters the size of my big toe on the bottom of my soles but I just kept thinking: PAIN IS TEMPORARY!!! haha

Haha I know, injury kept me from playing more than a year. But last week I did my first practice session, and as soon as the backhand killers get on the table there's just no way back :D Still need to keep working on my physical condition though :p

wilfred888
02-26-2012, 01:24 AM
Nice....

Sent from my Sensation XE with Tapatalk

poltery
02-26-2012, 03:32 AM
wow thx for the post sir Dan!! i think this quote is what i need to gain some confidence :))

Dan
02-26-2012, 12:55 PM
wow thx for the post sir Dan!! i think this quote is what i need to gain some confidence :))

Glad your inspired by the video Renz :) You should check out some motivational videos on youtube, theres some real epic ones :)

Bishop Rasta 27
03-08-2012, 05:22 AM
Inspiring, great dedication, and most of all Discipline!!! wow....

Mr. RicharD
03-09-2012, 04:25 AM
To answer the question it's because they're less lazy and prefer to play a more modern game. Until another team can rally and outwork the Chinese it will require a joint effort from the rest of the World to produce higher caliber players to compete against the Chinese.

ttmedari
03-09-2012, 07:38 AM
like my post before, it's because they have more than 1 billion people to pray for them and to be selected :D
btw, nice video Mr. Dan

Dan
03-10-2012, 02:08 PM
Thanks for all the fantastic comments everyone! :D

like my post before, it's because they have more than 1 billion people to pray for them and to be selected :D
btw, nice video Mr. Dan

Thanks ttmedari! :).. Nice avatar btw!.. Ill be making more videos like this soon :)