Avalox bt555 vs Stiga Allround Carbon & Offensive Carbon

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
I currently play with a bt555 and I definetly need to improve my teqnique. But I was just wondering if ACC will be a bit slower but a bit stiffer with a bit more accuracy and a slightly bigger sweetspot? They're about the same thickness.
Is the OCC faster than bt555.

My playing style seems to be a control, placement, spin, block, drive and smash style. I'm trying to improve my looping. Was thinking if especially the ACC would support that style without being faster than bt555, or if it's better to go with what I have?

Sendt fra min SM-A202F med Tapatalk

says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
Stiga Allround Carbon and Offensive Carbon are good for the playstyle you've mentioned.

Also consider the below blades:
- Joola Classic Off Carbon
- Tibhar Samsonov Stratus Carbon
- Victas ZX Gear In
- Nittaku Factive Carbon

these all blades are suited for your playstyle and you can go with any depending on your handle comfort.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Thanks for your recommendations. Though they all looks like they have a bit squarish handle, which I don't find comfortable.
I prefer the round shape of Avalox and Stiga. Even Yasaka I find a bit too squared, even though it's only slightly.

So OCC will not be right for me at the moment. I just began tabletennis again after 6 years, so I'm out of practice. I just bought a new bt555 because that's what I prefered in the past. Though just by bouncing the ball on the racket, something seems a bit inconsistent, like the sweetspot is on the small side. Also my placements is not as precise, as they could be. Mostly that comes down to technique of course.
My first blade was a Persson Powerplay. That was quite good for placements, but today I find the throw angle and dwell time a bit to low, and I don't like the handle anymore.

So maybe the ACC will be a good choice for me, but I don't know. Maybe I should try it to figure it out :)

Sendt fra min SM-A202F med Tapatalk