08-20-2012, 01:30 AM
Mendo MP, Sriver( fx) ,TG3

deadpixel
08-20-2012, 02:54 AM
Mendo MP, Sriver( fx) ,TG3

What's TG3??

GreatDane
08-20-2012, 06:38 AM
Butterfly Roundell judging from what I've tried.

Very reliable "does it all" rubber.
It's in the faster end of Allround-rubbers and has great control.
Doesn't really excel at anything but is really good overall.

YosuaYosan
08-20-2012, 07:42 AM
What's TG3??

It's DHS TG3

Mr. RicharD
08-20-2012, 02:03 PM
DHS TG3 is also known as Skyline 3.

JOOLA Drum CWX is very all around as well. Love that rubber.

Many rubbers that are soft to medium are great all around rubbers, but to ask for the best is really hard because it depends on the player. Anyone can take any rubber and adjust to it with some practice, but each player has a different "perfect" rubber.

jpvn2015
08-21-2012, 03:32 AM
The Butterfly Sriver-EL is considered to be an all-around rubber. I use it for my backhand, paired with an ALL+ blade, and it works miracles.

deadpixel
08-21-2012, 05:35 AM
It's DHS TG3

Oh you mean the DHS Skyline TG3 (No. 21 Blue Sponge)???

decoy
08-21-2012, 05:41 AM
yeah either one normal commercial tg3 is a bit hard and tad dull.. Blue sponged one is a good bit better and easier to use

fongchengloy
08-21-2012, 08:55 AM
Try Palio Marco Pro 42.5 degree hardness max, Butterfly Sriver EL max, Stiga Magna max, Yasaka Mark V AD max, Xiom Zeta Asian max.

The Jones
08-21-2012, 11:21 AM
I have just started using Kokutaku Blutenkirsche 868 just recently and think it is a fantastic rubber. Taking me a little while to get used to its tackyness, but its great. I used to play with Mark V and Mark V M2 but wanted something slower and more controlled and frankly, cheaper.

Der_Echte
08-21-2012, 01:45 PM
Best allround rubber I have ever hit with is my BH rubber, Dawei XP 2008.

It costs $7 USD a sheet and lasts months through hours of daily play and abuse.

The rubber does not excell over top rubbers at any one particular aspect of the game, except control.

I use it on BH wing. I have a very fast bat speed, so I can spin or slap the living shyt outta the ball when I need to, however, power is nothing without control. I need a controlable BH rubber that I can change out when i want a fresh sheet for peanuts. I never need to change it our but every few months. T05 isn't good for 4 weeks. Aurus/Calibra LT are near the end of the rope at 6 weeks, but can stretch it out to 8 weeks.

XP 2008 is mid-firm, mid speed, medium throw, medium spin, completely non-tacky inexpensive as a bag of sheep shyt rubber.

I simply keep it on the table more with my same strokes using this rubber. Even Sriver, at $43 USD, does not quite live up to this rubber, which is 6 times less expensive.

BTY gets my $$$ only for the rare blade purchase or for apparel.

decoy
08-21-2012, 05:01 PM
Best allround rubber I have ever hit with is my BH rubber, Dawei XP 2008.

It costs $7 USD a sheet and lasts months through hours of daily play and abuse.

The rubber does not excell over top rubbers at any one particular aspect of the game, except control.

I use it on BH wing. I have a very fast bat speed, so I can spin or slap the living shyt outta the ball when I need to, however, power is nothing without control. I need a controlable BH rubber that I can change out when i want a fresh sheet for peanuts. I never need to change it our but every few months. T05 isn't good for 4 weeks. Aurus/Calibra LT are near the end of the rope at 6 weeks, but can stretch it out to 8 weeks.

XP 2008 is mid-firm, mid speed, medium throw, medium spin, completely non-tacky inexpensive as a bag of sheep shyt rubber.

I simply keep it on the table more with my same strokes using this rubber. Even Sriver, at $43 USD, does not quite live up to this rubber, which is 6 times less expensive.

BTY gets my $$$ only for the rare blade purchase or for apparel.

[OT]
there are cheaper srivers than 43USd... presports have em for 27..

Der_Echte
08-22-2012, 12:45 PM
Decoy, I think, I'll make a run on the store and secure enough to supply the entire N. A. market.

:)

deadpixel
08-23-2012, 05:57 PM
Sounds like i may purchase another rubber..

magister
08-25-2012, 09:21 PM
Yeah but they are always sold out. Sriver L is sold out. No sriver el in red. Always like that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

YosuaYosan
08-26-2012, 07:24 AM
Oh you mean the DHS Skyline TG3 (No. 21 Blue Sponge)???

Hmm it's just the topsheet, Sir.
I am sure there is one with the blue sponge and regular sponge.

It is a good allrounded rubber for those who are of good technique though..