Is Prott.cc a realiable website to buy apparels?

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
It has been several years, but at one point I bought some shirts from them and was quite happy with the quality of what I eventually received (delivery was slow). Price was very very low at that time.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
They are reliable in the sense that you will get what you order but at those prices the clothing they sell is definately fake. So the question is do you want authentic Li-ning apparel or something that just looks like it. Keep in mind that the quality of the materials can be lower in the counterfeit products. Also, do you want to support the production of counterfeit items?

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2013
Read 6 reviews
They are reliable in the sense that you will get what you order but at those prices the clothing they sell is definately fake. So the question is do you want authentic Li-ning apparel or something that just looks like it. Keep in mind that the quality of the materials can be lower in the counterfeit products. Also, do you want to support the production of counterfeit items?
Is there any website where i can get genuine li-ning apparels?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
eacheng.net, not as many designs though. At least they have 2011 WTTC shirts and 2012 olympic shirts, but the real ones are hard to find. For all I care buy the shirt(s) you like whether fake or not, it's not like you're going to stop the counterfeit production by a single man boikot anyway. I have one shirt from prott too and the quality is ok. Not nearly as good as the wttc2011 shirt from eacheng though.

Reactions: rajd1234
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
i think you can visit taobao.com / alibaba.com to get the genuine li-ning apparels, but as i know li-ning actually is the brand for badminton, not for table tennis, but it is just a sport t-shirt if you not mind of that

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Prott doesn't sell authentic Li-Ning or any other apparels.
If you ask them, they will reply with the truth too.
However, the quality of those clothing is very good, and even better than some authentics imo.

Prott is realiable company too, unlike taobao, ebay, alibaba where the gamble is likely even higher.

If you want to purchase CNT Li-Ning, then Prott is likely your best bet.
Other options is to go to DHS/Li Ning retail stores in China. The online store hardly has it.
Also note, authentic Li-Ning CNT wear is very expensive, like the "limited edition" London 2012 one. You won't wear it, as its too costly.
The truth is that Li-Ning has done a poor job in making its apparel accessable to the western market, so I think, go wtih Prott. Its cheap enough to gamble it, and like one of my US mates, he end up buying like 20 to 30 Butterfly "fakes" there

This user has no status.
I've searched prott.cc but I can only see a GoDaddy advertisment. How do I enter the site?
attachment.php

Attachments

• Immagine.jpg
    Immagine.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 425
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Prott doesn't sell authentic Li-Ning or any other apparels.
If you ask them, they will reply with the truth too.
However, the quality of those clothing is very good, and even better than some authentics imo.

Prott is realiable company too, unlike taobao, ebay, alibaba where the gamble is likely even higher.

If you want to purchase CNT Li-Ning, then Prott is likely your best bet.
Other options is to go to DHS/Li Ning retail stores in China. The online store hardly has it.
Also note, authentic Li-Ning CNT wear is very expensive, like the "limited edition" London 2012 one. You won't wear it, as its too costly.
The truth is that Li-Ning has done a poor job in making its apparel accessable to the western market, so I think, go wtih Prott. Its cheap enough to gamble it, and like one of my US mates, he end up buying like 20 to 30 Butterfly "fakes" there

Yes, this is exactly correct. I bought some Butterfly fakes there several years ago and they shop is reliable. I didn't realize they were fakes when I made the purchase, but it was clear when they arrived, and I have since learned they are not secretive about this. The quality was very high, but I don't knowingly buy fake stuff. Others may not care.

A few years ago I also went to the Li Ning shop in Beijing. I was quite shocked by prices and didn't buy anything.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Good quality about clothes. But delivery can be slow (several weeks).

Also, at this price you can't have real li ning or butterfly shirts. But reproductions are very very good, and it seems difficult to compared with originals (lots of wash and non problems).

I've just received the Hurricane 3 (blue Sponge) Tuned from ProTT.cc, i paid 110$, it took 7 days to arrive by DHL and the price was around 16$, i see that as a normal price.
About quality, I would say that it's original or the best fake I've ever seen, but I don't believe.
They answered my questions quite fast.
So in my opinion it is a reliable site as far as I Know.

Last edited: