Should I sell things to TTD that are niche to get

This user has no status.
hey backspacer
my apologies, I didn't saw your reply

let me get the cost of the shirts asap and come back to you.

For interest sake, I actually recorded one of the players wearing those shirts and you can see how "soft" it is.
The lefty in purple is wearing it.

No worries and thanks for looking into it.

Reactions: Tony's Table Tennis
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
FN08粉 (4).jpgFN08藍4.jpgFN08藍3.jpg

Reactions: backspacer
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022
haha, now that is a problem
not every country/company makes the TT shirts for sale

Butterfly for Germany and Victas are probably the only ones that I saw that actually sells national shirts
Li Ning team China shirt not hard to find, or cheap to buy!
Gewo shirts look nice, Are there Loki, Dawei, Saviga, Yinhe etc shirts? Although now we have a club shirt I don’t tend to wear my TSP or Andro shirts very often.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Li Ning team China shirt not hard to find, or cheap to buy!
If we talking about generic retail shirts, then one can buy those Butterfly retail shirts anywhere.
but if we talking about the ones with the sponsors logos on, then it is difficult to buy, since they do not make them for retail.
The Li Ning shirts are normally without sponsors logos.

I had confirmation from my CNT contact, whom I checked about legitimacy of a Tokyo OG shirt that was being shown and "gifted" around by a self proclaimed family member of a CTTA executive in a Taiwanese FB group. My CNT friend told me that shirt is self printed as the font for the players name didn't match. Obviously this self proclaimed guy went silenced when he found out that the Taiwanese TT community aren't easy to trick.

The guy made a lot of claims that would trick the general tt public at easy, but he was going on about how the player editions rubbers are fake.
So, I screenshotted my DHS importers pricelist to him and ask him, is DHS selling me fake things? lol

Gewo shirts look nice,
Yes, they are very nice
Are there Loki, Dawei, Saviga, Yinhe etc shirts? Although now we have a club shirt I don’t tend to wear my TSP or Andro shirts very often.
Loki is still young on there shirts. As a Loki dealer in SA, I have they 2024 shirt design and it does look lovely. I haven't touched one yet though.

I have yet to see Yinhe's 2024 shirts, but I do have some samples of 2023, and I like them too, however I prefer the material of the Chinese made Gewo over the Yinhe.
The Taiwanese dealer of Yinhe and Loki didn't import any shirts.

I have earlier Chinese made Gewo and also Gewo shirts ordered from Gewo Germany, the new Gewo shirts material is a lot softer and lighter than the earlier Chinese made. The closes I can describe it is to JTTA Butterfly Shirts and Xiom made in Korea shirts. The German ordered was just so heavy and old school in terms of material. I'm not sure if the newer German design become softer and ligher too.

Dawei and Saviga - I have not seen anyone wear them in Taiwan.

Stiga is maybe the most popular shirts in Taiwan. Again - Chinese market designed, with many different models to that you see on Stiga's website.

Reactions: AchyGeorge
This user has no status.
haha
well, if you have a deep pocket and single, come to Taiwan
and I can arrange meetups with TT players

the rest is up to your charm 🙃
Well i managed to be one of the requirements.

Will hold you to that once ill visit Taiwan^^

• Haha
Reactions: Tony's Table Tennis
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
Many thanks to @Tony's Table Tennis I just received my shiny new KTS CORE ALC blade. Everything was as smooth as possible, especially considering it was a "beta" test for Tony sending stuff from Taiwan. The shipment arrived in a little more than a week and was super well-packed. Attaching the photo of the blade. The quality is exceptional

Attachments

• 20240306_155539.jpg
    20240306_155539.jpg
    813.8 KB · Views: 25
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Many thanks to @Tony's Table Tennis I just received my shiny new KTS CORE ALC blade. Everything was as smooth as possible, especially considering it was a "beta" test for Tony sending stuff from Taiwan. The shipment arrived in a little more than a week and was super well-packed. Attaching the photo of the blade. The quality is exceptional
Hi Trayanee

Thank you for willing to allow me to test how Taiwan can also serve the world.
I have learnt a lot over this encounter, and also saw a Tmount blade for the first time ever. Really high quality crafted blade.

From this encounter, as well as many users who asked me to check pricing, I can say, Taiwan is very competitive priced with the likes of China and the rest of Asia. The shipping cost is also more or less the same as that of China and from experience, the time of fulfillment from your order for your receiving is actually pretty fast if not faster than some Chinese sellers. So the potential of a Taiwanese fulfillment model is actually promising.

The only issue could be the amount of niche products in China still outweighs anywhere on the world.
Or if Taiwanese importers will bring in "everything" that the brands have to offer.

On Trayanee's order - it was much cheaper than him buying from Europe, and for me, it is beyond sales, it is having a new friend on my whatsapp, and another person I can say I know from Europe :).
Maybe one day, I can meet Trayanee in person in Europe, and he is welcome to have a knock in Taiwan too.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
Xuperman, Tmount, Stiga, Yinhe, Loki, DHS, Yasaka, Nittaku, Xiom, Darker, Victas, Avx, Sunflex, 729 secured directly with Taiwanese distributor

Good inroads for 1.5 working days (it was new year holiday previous few days)

I know I can get Donic, Gewo, Andro with no problem.

One thing about Taiwan, Taiwan gets Chinese clothing too, which isn't available in other parts of the world.
ie, Gewo clothing is one of my favorites.
So I think beyond blade and rubbers, Taiwan would also cater for some nice shirts, so I do consider the shirts niche :p

these shirts are so light, soft and smooth. I have the purple (1st pic on right) and left blue on the second.

View attachment 28396

View attachment 28397
Gewo produces these shirts only for the Chinese market?

They arent available in Germany.