Evolution VS Bluefire

This user has no status.
Hey guys, I'm sure that Evolution and Bluefire are both good alternatives for Tenergy. But is Evolution better than Bluefire? I actually want to buy Evolution EL-P but I was also thinking of Bluefire M2 on both my forehand and backhand on a TBALC. I want to know if EL-P is grippier and spinnier or more controllable than Bluefire M2. Can anyone tell me about it?

This user has no status.
Maybe both are great but depends on which thickness or which blade you use with and also your techniques, i sometimes feel i may keep using one rubber or many and it ends up with one factor is wrong or 2, if no factor is wrong then you can't complain about any rubber.

I had nice rubbers but before yesterday in the club i was playing with my 3 rackets, but before that i played with someone else racket for just practice or loop and spins and whatever, his racket was way way better than all of my 3 rackets, but i feel that i can't just throw my 3 rackets because another racket was better, one day i may make one or all of my rackets suits me or play very well, but when this day/time will come if i don't have coaching and i don't go to practice/play more often?

I will keep testing different new rackets [blades & rubbers] to see if i can find that combo i can be happy with, including Tibhar or Donic rubbers you asked for.

says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
In terms of what I've read it seems like Evolusion are closer to Tenergy. I have Not tried M2 so don't know how that one is but will soon get a chance on M1 - Turbo and I have used the once on equipment a while now <
Comparing Jp-01 Turbo and jp 03 to Tenergy 80, I Honestly preferered the Bluefire more by at least 2 points on a scale from 1-10. So, it depends on the person and the technuiqe mostly imo. But if You Can afford it you might as well try a couple/combo from each brand by turn and use it untill you need a New sweet, when you're Through you go back to the brand you liked most? :L

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
I've played both M2 and MX-P. The Bluefire series is bouncier with more catapult, while the Evolution series has more control and is perhaps a bit spinnier. I would also say that Evolution is more linear.

This user has no status.
I would take what he says with a pinch of salt because he is sponsored by them...
Compared to Tenergy they are so cheap... You can almost buy a sheet of M2 and Evolution for the price of one Tenergy. Rubbers are very subjective, what one person likes, another player might not. What another player feels from a rubber, another player might not - and that's not taking into consideration the 1000s of blade combinations......
Buy both... on your blade.... have a good practice comparing the two... problem solved?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2014
for me Evolution is much better than Bluefire i had both for 6-12 months
evolution is as good as well as T05, same spin, little better control, slightly faster, lower trajctory, similar durbality very high
bluefire isnt as good as evo and T05 in terms of spin, speed, it has similar controland durbality is half of T05's or Evo's
for more flexible blades with more dwell time go for Evo
for more stiffer blades with less dwell time go for T05
due to trajectory