Andro Treiber G blade

This user has no status.
Hi guys,

Has any of you used this blade? Im intrested in what you think about it.

Its discribed as a blade thats powerfull with a soft touch and big sweetspot. This are the exact 3 things I want in a blade so I was wondering its any good.

I was planning on using this blade with Andro Rasant on both sides. Always liked Rasant but liked Tenergy more so I will give Rasant a try.

So if anyone has played with Treiber G please let me know.

This user has no status.
Yeah thanks, I already bought it and Im using it for almost 2 weeks so far.

Have to say that it is faster than expected. And in combination with Rasant on my forehand my loops have alotnof topspin resulting in a instand point or a weak block which I can finish off.

I have never had a combination that had this much spin. My opponents and training partners are having so much difficulties returning my topspin. Especially the heavy openers which the opponent blocks long off the table very often.

Also when hitting hard I dont feel like Im losing controll. I think this is a bit similair to the Timo Boll Spirit I used before.

The Only this what I dont like is the limited arc on the ball. The arc is not high enough for me. This doesnt really matter when attacking at the top of the bounce but when playing loop to loop or striking the ball later away from the table I hit alot of the balls long or into the net because the ball doesnt dip onto the table like Im used to with Tenergy and Bluefire.

But so far, so good :)

Last edited:
Reactions: el gato