TableTennisDaily Wristbands

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hope your all enjoying the WTTC 2011 guys :)

Just a quick update. If i was to order silicone TableTennisDaily Wristbands would you buy them from the shop?

They would look something like this, perhaps you have some ideas how i could make them? the design ect.

Im thinking to have the black silicone band with the white writing saying 'TableTennisDaily.co.uk'

silicone-wristbands.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
I personally like the ones all one solid color, but I'd prob buy one of yours anyway just to have lol...would u put any other writing on it? Example..."what's your spin? " or "loop to kill" haha just brainstorming ...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Or "get to that chopper!" Lol...signature moves would be cool too, like "forehand smash" or "forehand loop" lol

Or "get to that chopper!" Lol...signature moves would be cool too, like "forehand smash" or "forehand loop" lol
nice finally someone agrees with my suggestion so sir Dan Signature moves??????

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
I would also buy them, and definitely when its for charity or something like that.

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Good idea Dan :) most people wear ones which are for a cause so it would probably help you turn over more if you did try and find a charity to go with, in saying that usually 100% of the proceeds would go to the charity above cost, which is not ideal for ttdaily