LF: ZLC/ALC Blades. Specified within.

This user has no status.
Looking for a blade to replace my damaged Vis.

Im looking at the following models:
BTY:
Innerforce ZLC
Innerfibre Layer ZLC
Jun Mizutani (preferably the old model)
Viscaria
Chuang Chih-Yuan Gold Medalist special (willing to pay higher than retail for this)

Andro:
Treiber Z

Donic:
Waldner/Persson '89 Champions

XIOM:
Hayabusa ZXi

Nittaku:
Acoustic Carbon

ST handle preferred. FL is fine as well. No AN pls :p

Weight is not important unless you do know that your blade is much heavier/lighter than the average rated weight from the manufacturer.

Im currently situated in Nottingham, UK but will return to Taipei, TW by the end of the month.
If you have one of these blades available for sale and is able to ship to these 2 countries pls contact me via PM or email @ [email protected]
Pls advise on the price you are looking at, the shipping cost, your preferred method of payment and most importantly attach a few pictures of the blade

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
From above list, those are the ones i would recommend:

Innerforce ZLC
Jun Mizutani ZLC
Viscaria
Acoustic Carbon

From your list it sounds you want to go with Carbon [ALC/ZLC] blades, if not then why not look at all wood blades:

Clipper is most recommended from what i see.

If you want something cheaper but Carbon, give a try to "DHS PG7", if not Carbon then "Galaxy N9 or N11"

This user has no status.
From above list, those are the ones i would recommend:

Innerforce ZLC
Jun Mizutani ZLC
Viscaria
Acoustic Carbon

From your list it sounds you want to go with Carbon [ALC/ZLC] blades, if not then why not look at all wood blades:

Clipper is most recommended from what i see.

If you want something cheaper but Carbon, give a try to "DHS PG7", if not Carbon then "Galaxy N9 or N11"

Dude are you being serious here o.o

First off, Im not looking for suggestions, Im looking for blades that I can buy.

Secondly, a few months back you were looking for recommendations and now youre making them already?

I know exactly the characteristics im looking for in a blade, thats why I made the list cuz I know how most of them play.

"From your list it sounds you want to go with Carbon [ALC/ZLC] blades, if not then why not look at all wood blades"
No shit sherlock, of course im looking for carbon blades. Why would you even think im looking for woods?

Clipper? Man I have never used it before. Its not like it was the most popular all wood blade around when WLQ dominated with it.....
Seriously though, I have been through 3 of those a few years back and theres a reason why im not going back to it.

If im looking for something cheaper, I wouldnt be looking for a second-hand blade here now would I?

You really need to stop reading stuff on the forum and going around preaching the stuff you read without having actual knowledge on all these equipment.

Also, PG7 is 7-ply wood. Dont know and dont care enough about Yinhe to make a comment on those 2.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 1 reviews
Hey,

I'll have a word with one of the vets in my area. Hes gone a bit blade mad recently to find something to suit him for the new poly balls haha!

I know off the top of my head hes only 2 days ago bought the ZJ S-ZLC from teesports... he was saying this was too fast for him so potentially will be looking to sell that (it was bought with 2 tenergy 05s too)

if on the other hand hes happy with that now, i bought him a Timo boll innerforce ZLF last week while he was up country which hes not tried yet, but was going to if he didnt like the ZJ S-ZLC... again hed sell that if he likes the ZJ-SZLC

As well as that haha (this goes on quite a bit!) he bought a innerforce AL which i think he found a little too slow so might be selling that too.

On top of that his original blades are Timo Boll ALC's (x2) so again if hes settled on something new he would look to sell those.

I Realise youve got a list there that you were looking at but if you are interested in any of the ones ive spouted on about above, let me know and i can ask him for you :)

he doesnt know how hes gonna get rid of them other wise hahaha! the silly man...

Looking for a blade to replace my damaged Vis.

Im looking at the following models:
BTY:
Innerforce ZLC
Innerfibre Layer ZLC
Jun Mizutani (preferably the old model)
Viscaria
Chuang Chih-Yuan Gold Medalist special (willing to pay higher than retail for this)

Andro:
Treiber Z

Donic:
Waldner/Persson '89 Champions

XIOM:
Hayabusa ZXi

Nittaku:
Acoustic Carbon

ST handle preferred. FL is fine as well. No AN pls :p

Weight is not important unless you do know that your blade is much heavier/lighter than the average rated weight from the manufacturer.

Im currently situated in Nottingham, UK but will return to Taipei, TW by the end of the month.
If you have one of these blades available for sale and is able to ship to these 2 countries pls contact me via PM or email @ [email protected]
Pls advise on the price you are looking at, the shipping cost, your preferred method of payment and most importantly attach a few pictures of the blade

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Hey,

I'll have a word with one of the vets in my area. Hes gone a bit blade mad recently to find something to suit him for the new poly balls haha!

I know off the top of my head hes only 2 days ago bought the ZJ S-ZLC from teesports... he was saying this was too fast for him so potentially will be looking to sell that (it was bought with 2 tenergy 05s too)

if on the other hand hes happy with that now, i bought him a Timo boll innerforce ZLF last week while he was up country which hes not tried yet, but was going to if he didnt like the ZJ S-ZLC... again hed sell that if he likes the ZJ-SZLC

As well as that haha (this goes on quite a bit!) he bought a innerforce AL which i think he found a little too slow so might be selling that too.

On top of that his original blades are Timo Boll ALC's (x2) so again if hes settled on something new he would look to sell those.

I Realise youve got a list there that you were looking at but if you are interested in any of the ones ive spouted on about above, let me know and i can ask him for you :)

he doesnt know how hes gonna get rid of them other wise hahaha! the silly man...

Damn this guy did went blade crazy didnt he.
Im slightly interested with the TB ALCs. Can you ask him for those?
Cheers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 1 reviews
haha yeah he really did!! hes even got some (2 i think) timo boll spirits too. which i think he wants to get rid off!

sure thing i'll have a word with him for you and if hes looking to get rid of anything i'll get you some photos :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 1 reviews
Damn this guy did went blade crazy didnt he.
Im slightly interested with the TB ALCs. Can you ask him for those?
Cheers

Hey,

so i spoke to him just now, and on sunday he is going to bring the blade for me to get some photos for you (as well as a whole lot of other blades he wants to get rid off haha )

but he said the TB ALC is 2 1/2 years old, some dings here and there so only wants around £40-35 for it!

PM or respond here if you want me to get the photos for you :)

i'll be starting some threads for other blades / full bats he wants to sell too!

This user has no status.
Hey,

so i spoke to him just now, and on sunday he is going to bring the blade for me to get some photos for you (as well as a whole lot of other blades he wants to get rid off haha )

but he said the TB ALC is 2 1/2 years old, some dings here and there so only wants around £40-35 for it!

PM or respond here if you want me to get the photos for you :)

i'll be starting some threads for other blades / full bats he wants to sell too!
Sure. The price might be awesome if the condition is still better than my viscaria!
Where are u guys based at?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 1 reviews
Sure. The price might be awesome if the condition is still better than my viscaria!
Where are u guys based at?

Sorry for the late reply. Were down in Devon so quite a way away but can sort out sending it to you or if your by chance going to the heritage oil I can bring it then for you.

Haha well it's better than my last blade... I caught it chasing a shot on my forehand against a barrier haha snapped it clean in 2 pieces!!! If I remember it shows signs of being worn obviously and a couple dents on the side of the blade catching table edge but not chipped. I'll get some photos for you asap :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 1 reviews
Hey!

So got him to bring all the bats today and blades ha! I ended up buying the Innerforce AL as I've recently started using my new Micheal Maze Blade with Tenergy 05-FX! was turning out to be a tad to quick for me. The AL on the other hand! perfect!

So here are the photos. I had a chat with him and hes happy to let the blade go for £30 (plus i guess £3-5 for recorded 1st class postage so at worst £35 approximately)! Mainly because he feels after 2 1/2 years of use and the slight damage on the inner edge of the blade doesnt feel he should ask for any more than that!

if your keen just let me know via a PM on here or this thread or if you want we can always do it via email.

hopefully the pictures have attached!

cheers!

This user has no status.
I've also sent you an email with the photo of the viscaria. If you're interested, I can post more photos tomorrow!

Edit: I realised I can post it here, so here it is!

18625736940_bb8ee83b7c_h.jpg

Last edited: