When is the next round of the Chinese Superleague, and how does one get tickets.

trg

says thought I'd share :-)...

trg

Jun 2011
Hello, my fellow TT-enthusiasts!

I'm off to China on the 4th of August and will stay there until the 16th.
I would love to go and watch a Chinese Super League game.
Does anyone know where I can find the schedule for the next round of games?
In which cities the games will be, and how to get tickets?
I'll be in the Shanghai-Hangzhou-Nanjing area.

I searched online for this, but couldn't find anything (unfortunately, I can't reach Chinese).

I would appreciate any help.

best,
Thomas

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hello, my fellow TT-enthusiasts!

I'm off to China on the 4th of August and will stay there until the 16th.
I would love to go and watch a Chinese Super League game.
Does anyone know where I can find the schedule for the next round of games?
In which cities the games will be, and how to get tickets?
I'll be in the Shanghai-Hangzhou-Nanjing area.

I searched online for this, but couldn't find anything (unfortunately, I can't reach Chinese).

I would appreciate any help.

best,
Thomas

I know that the 2nd phase of the Chinese super league begins on the 4th August, however i'm unaware on how to get tickets.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
I believe the womens round is at the 4th and the mens at 5th. No idea about the tickets too. They just play in the place of one of the clubs, so I guess u should be able to find out about the tickets at the website of the home-playing club? U might wanna ask a translator though :p Or use Googles auto-translate.

trg

trg

Jun 2011
thanks for the reply - in fact, I found a schedule of the upcoming around (6-10th of Aug).
I want to go and see the game between Zheshang-Yinhang (featuring Ma Lin) and the team (forget the name) in which Zhang-Jike plays.
They are meeting on the 9th in Fuyang, near Hangzhou.

I got in touch with the gym where they will play, and unfortunately it seems that tickets are reserved for
employees of the sponsor-companies. But if some tickets became available, they would put them aside for me.
So here's hoping! :)

It would be a childhood dream come true!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
thanks for the reply - in fact, I found a schedule of the upcoming around (6-10th of Aug).
I want to go and see the game between Zheshang-Yinhang (featuring Ma Lin) and the team (forget the name) in which Zhang-Jike plays.
They are meeting on the 9th in Fuyang, near Hangzhou.

I got in touch with the gym where they will play, and unfortunately it seems that tickets are reserved for
employees of the sponsor-companies. But if some tickets became available, they would put them aside for me.
So here's hoping! :)

It would be a childhood dream come true!

Wow fantastic have a great time! :)

Zhang Jike's team is Shandong. What are you going to China for may I ask?

trg

trg

Jun 2011
I'm visiting Nanjing as part of my work (uni/physics) - but will make a tour to Hangzhou, cause its a very nice city and close to the TT action.
Last time I was in Nanjing I became a member of a TT-club there and partook in a weekend-tournament - super fun experience. There were some good
players, but nothing spectacular. So this time I decided to try and take it up a notch or two, and go and see the superstars in action! :)

trg

trg

Jun 2011
and it was.... amazing!
since Zheshang won, the two teams had to have another face-off the following day, and the tickets for the first match
were valid for the following day!

Timo was on fire - played really well, I thought, but still managed to loose to Fang Bo.
Ma Lin was disappointing the first day (loosing 0-3 to Zhang Jike) - but the next day he was incredible!

Hoping to be able to see the final in Hangzhou - but not sure when that is.