what are people using to boost rubbers now due to the glue ban?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I usually stand my paddle up in a corner get a chair and talk to it. When it plays well I praise it, when it's bad (missing shots) it has to do time out in the corner for a day. This week it has been really bad. :)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I usually stand my paddle up in a corner get a chair and talk to it. When it plays well I praise it, when it's bad (missing shots) it has to do time out in the corner for a day. This week it has been really bad. :)

Lmao!! its very annoying when your bat is poor.. i feel the bat is the player at times :) maybe im wrong ha

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
The one from Dandoy is really good.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
If anyone is interested in buying the old school speed glue then let me know at [email protected]

Speed glue is not illegal its just not allowed to be used in any events under ITTF rules, buy for practice or events not under ITTF rules it can be used freely.

jkc

says You sent me the following PM which you didn't ask for a...

jkc

Nov 2010
Tuning is illegal in official competitions which follow ITTF rules. If someone chooses to tune their rubbers for a bit of fun in practice then that is their choice. The ITTF have no power to prevent manufacturers making the stuff, dealers dealing in it and players using it for this purpose. Sadly because it can't be detected more and more people are tuning for official competition and it is fairly obvious that all the pro's are at it too although their get-out seems to be that it is 'factory tuned' so it is OK. Why should they be able to do something that we can't anyway?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
i could beat jan ove waldner any day......................................................not at table tennis of course at posting random commets lol:)

jkc

jkc

Nov 2010
I put 2 new sheets of Calibra on my bat this week, so had a bit of a play around with the old sheets. After a couple of layers of the old Falco Tempo booster that I had kicking around. Anyway OMG it is quick. It's the nearest thing to the feel of Speed Glue and sounds pretty much like it too when you give it some welly. Throw angle seems higher than it was too. I only managed about 15 mins with Fred, but with the increase in throw, it felt like I was playing with ultra-fast Tenergy. Not sure how controllable it is, might have a bit of a hit against someone a bit better this week if I can find time.

jkc

jkc

Nov 2010
You are quite right, you don't NEED to with Calibra, but everyone wants that little bit more. I'm sure if they brought glue back tomorrow, everyone would be buying the fastest rubber they can and gluing them like mad even though 90% of players wouldn't be able to control them.