Where to play in Budapest?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
So I'll be in Budapest for like 9-10 days around Christmas and would love to have some TT action there.
About me.. a club level amateur 😅 (well.. levels in TT are hard) (I've got a blog in the ooak forum.. maybe it could describe my level better.. but does it really matter? I'm in it just for the fun :))
So if anyone could give advice on what place to visit to play (and when) - that would be great 🤗
If there's someone from the forum there and is willing to meet and play a little - that would be great too.

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
So I'll be in Budapest for like 9-10 days around Christmas and would love to have some TT action there.
About me.. a club level amateur 😅 (well.. levels in TT are hard) (I've got a blog in the ooak forum.. maybe it could describe my level better.. but does it really matter? I'm in it just for the fun :))
So if anyone could give advice on what place to visit to play (and when) - that would be great 🤗
If there's someone from the forum there and is willing to meet and play a little - that would be great too.

Try Adam at https://ujlipotstk.hu/. Super nice guy and a very good coach too.