New Cybershape from STIGA

Pes

This user has no status.

Pes

This user has no status.
Dec 2022
In this video at the end he comments that soft tires are better.

h ttps://youtu.be/9UCUVyXT9HU

Personally I would be interested to know how it is with respect to the Yasaka Ma lin Extra Offensive and other 5-layer ones.

This user has no status.
I had the SDC cybershape it is great unfortunaly somebody stole mine .
But i have another 5 ping pong bats to play with
IMG%2020220113%20183431%20jpg.jpeg
387%201%20jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: VictorMoraga
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2022

If you look at the comments in the video I posted the reviewer says that it wery similar to Acoustic and a bit slower then the stiga infinity vps V.

thank you, had to google translate the comments to make sense of it. That sounds like a good thing. I got an Acoustic already, but would not mind having something similar with that fancy shape.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
In this video at the end he comments that soft tires are better.

h ttps://youtu.be/9UCUVyXT9HU

Personally I would be interested to know how it is with respect to the Yasaka Ma lin Extra Offensive and other 5-layer ones.

I understood him to mean that he was putting softer rubbers on it to get a better sense of feel when testing. In a later comment he said he put 47.5 and 42.5 ESN rubbers on it (pretty standard hardness for FH/BH) and that it should be good with any rubber. Without a lot of testing, and without accounting for personal preferences, I think the jury is going to be out as to whether softer or harder is better on this blade.

Pes

This user has no status.

Pes

This user has no status.
Dec 2022
I finally ordered it together with two andro hexen grip rubbers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
I had the SDC cybershape it is great unfortunaly somebody stole mine .But i have another 5 ping pong bats to play with
IMG%2020220113%20183431%20jpg.jpeg
387%201%20jpg.jpeg

The CyberCoffin! I thought mine was the only one?!What composition was this one? Top ply look the same as mine: white ash.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2022

Yes that's what i also understod. Still not a 100% sure if i want to go for a cybershape wood not gonna for the cwt beacuse stiga dosent weight the blades they just ship one to you. And if you unlucky it's gonna be 92g without any weights.I was looking for either cybershape wood with stiga dna platinum M FH and dna pro M on BHOr shall one go for the later cybershape carbon with dna dragongrip FH and dna platinum M on BH.Would still want to try it out first and perhaps with a bit harder rubbers also to know how it performs.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2022

Yes that's what i also understod. Still not a 100% sure if i want to go for a cybershape wood not gonna for the cwt beacuse stiga dosent weight the blades they just ship one to you. And if you unlucky it's gonna be 92g without any weights.I was looking for either cybershape wood with stiga dna platinum M FH and dna pro M on BHOr shall one go for the later cybershape carbon with dna dragongrip FH and dna platinum M on BH.Would still want to try it out first and perhaps with a bit harder rubbers also to know how it performs.

i send Stiga an email asking if they would be able to select a blade with a given weight, but did not get any feedback yet.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012

Just have done some researches on my spare blades. As being a civil structural engineer I love investigation of the playing materials so much. Above all, calculation of the blade effective surface is of uttermost interest for me.

Happy New Year, my dear.
Chears !

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2022

Stiga says on their website that they don't weigh the Blades. One gets what one gets.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
if that measurement is correct, then this blade sounds like off- and not like some alleged in the range of an Nittaku Acoustic (which was below 1300 Hz for me), but rather in line with Xiom IceCream AZXi, TMXi and HAL in terms of speed.

1390hz is in the same range as the Tibhar Stratus Powerwood, one of the faster all wood 5 plys out there.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews
Stiga just got back to me and confirmed that they will not weigh individual blades so you can only order and hope you get something that you like weightwise.So I did [emoji14]Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk

Even Butterfly does that if you pay them 5€ extra https://de.butterfly.tt/gewichtsselektion.htmlIf Stiga does not do that I'll wait until these blades are available from shops that offer this service and/or where I can test them before buying.

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2022

Well it was TTISYOU that made that claim it was close to Nittaku acoustic.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2022

Aren't all these 3 blades pretty fast blades.
Xiom IceCream AZXi, TMXi and HAL in terms of speed.
Thinking on the TMXi and Hal in particular. From.what I know they are considered to be fast blades and saying that the all wood is up to par in speed seems abit wierd.
But i haven't tried the xiom blades so don't know firsthand