Battle 3 now available on Aliexpress

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Ho ho ho, you poor dreamers, nor hard sponge nor heavy boosting do not make you a real speedster. But the Schob index over 40* shall do. Some factory laboratorians would share the numbers for some money remuneration, of course.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
Ho ho ho, you poor dreamers, nor hard sponge nor heavy boosting do not make you a real speedster. But the Schob index over 40* shell do. Some factory laboratorians would share the numbers for some money remuneration, of course.

Hey Igor, nor hard sponge nor heavy boosting is intended to make us a real speedster!!! ;-)

Hard sponge is so that we don't feel like wasting energy.

Boosting is to increase tension, perhaps make a bit more lively.

Reactions: Fnub
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Rubbers on Aliexpress are getting more and more expensive. For the same price i can get a nice sheet of tensor rubber when they are on sale. Are they any better?
Aliexpress is just another market place, it doesn’t necessarily mean the stuff on there should be cheap and low quality. Also tensor rubber doesn’t mean it is high quality, it‘s just a name for the type of rubber it is.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
Aliexpress is just another market place, it doesn’t necessarily mean the stuff on there should be cheap and low quality. Also tensor rubber doesn’t mean it is high quality, it‘s just a name for the type of rubber it is.
You are right. I think my EJ is cured. I played again with my main setup and i decided to stop changing things.

• Haha
Reactions: lodro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
How is the throw angle compared to boosted H3? B2 provincial had a noticeably lower throw.
Just one month and someone could do the ultimate comparison test: D09C vs G09C vs H3 vs H2 vs B3 vs B2.
Btw: I couldn't resist and boosted my 729 Dragon-Fs with two layers of Seamoon. Still harder than the advertised 46° but definitely much better playable on BH than unboosted. Really nice.
How's the 729-Dragon F compared to H3? I plan on ordering this since it's cheaper than the battles.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Hey old master lodro, what is the hardness of RXTON 5? And what is the hardest tacky or semi-tacky Loki rubber?
See my friend, here is more magic , Loki just gives the hardness of Rxton5 as: " Very hard."
As for the other Loki rubbers I do not know, I never played with or looked at any of the others.
I could hazard a guess and compare the hardness of the R5 sponge as being similar to a commercial H3 41 or with other words like cardboard :giggle:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
See my friend, here is more magic , Loki just gives the hardness of Rxton5 as: " Very hard."
As for the other Loki rubbers I do not know, I never played with or looked at any of the others.
I could hazard a guess and compare the hardness of the R5 sponge as being similar to a commercial H3 41 or with other words like cardboard :giggle:

Oh, that sounds good given the price. I am tempted... Pitty that B3 is not in H41.

Reactions: lodro