Some of my today training footage

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
you didn't add, heavily boosted 🙈

jokes, I know use the thinnest layer I can. I moved from wood to alc.
I was going to say wood, but I was like, this man has dangerous topspins, he must have changed by now because this plastic ball just makes wood painful unless you really need it. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: blahness
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I was going to say wood, but I was like, this man has dangerous topspins, he must have changed by now because this plastic ball just makes wood painful unless you really need it. :ROFLMAO:

I am gifted with dozens of sample blades (and I don't really ask for them).
I think only Jan this year, I finally changed to ALC for good.

Before, that I was maybe trying out too many sample combinations, so never really adapted to any and always went back to my Cpen Stiga Intensity.
I am currently in love with Yinhe Pro 02 which is a Butterfly Taksim. I thought the thicker blade would not suite me, but it kind of gives a better balance to the Viscaria and other ALC I have. I never enjoyed ZLC/ZLF. I guess good old H3 and ALC is just perfect.

On the BH side, I am drilling the Loki Rxton 3 Pink (boosted too) like crazy of late.
Doing RPB away from the table rallies.
At times, I do feel the lower quality top sheet over Hurricane topsheet when I hit too hard (you can actually hear the sound of the top sheet squeaking and the ball won't be spinny), but for the cost, and maybe someone who won't hit as hard, those rubbers are actually pretty awesome.

Okay, back to GM and his training. Will stop talking my sampling (not EJ, it is very different)

NDH

says Spin to win!
As for the game like this, I totally understand that this doesn't give me anything, my coach asking me to play - sometimes with the students that comes back after me, so I have agreed, with respect to him. What the point of the game if opp can't receive 80-90% of serves? For me - no point at all, I was telling it before I posted a video - this is just a fun match, no need to judge anything by it. I have tried to play just relaxed and chill game - I gave him long pushes, giving him first attacks and softly blocking.

There is the reason why im the only one, from our team, who can win a coach, sometimes, counter loops forehand to forehand far from the table, or close, for example. He is is saying, that the quality of my loop is really high, not like an amateur - that's why some occasional mistakes occurs. Maybe you don't see it from the video, but you feeling it on a racket. And my coach is often sceptical about my skill, so I don't think he would be not fare, in his judgment of my loops. In other drills he saying that im one of the worst (it didn't prevent me from winning those people in matches) I have counter looped with other masters of sport too, and they admitted the quality - but again from the video you can make your own judgment, I don't mind it. But maybe, there is a reason to that, that all those people, including my coach just bad, and their are just trying to find an excuse hehe :) Anything can be, im just a noob in this sport so, I maybe wrong in all things that seemed right to me - if its so, in few years I will be remembered this friendly talking with the smile on my face.

Yes, those ratings are broken, but you can check how people with master of sport rating play - there is a bunch of games. I have already showing games here - just check them if you want. They know how to play. If you spent five minutes and watching the games you will, plus minus, understand what im talking about. And I compare him to them. We have masters of sports in our club, so there is a lot of guys whom I can compare. We training side by side mostly.
But Oleksii is 61 years old, so he is far from his prime, and didn't compete official anymore, when he was 50 he had winning other younger masters of sport in rated tournaments. Now he just playing with students, and some sparrings and tourneys that take part in our club. His main goal is his work with the students.

But anyway, you right, the most valuable thing, does he able to make his students progress, which he did. So his mission is as a coach is accomplishing. As an ex coach myself I understand that.
You know, in all the years of reading and commenting on forums, I find you to be quite unique (in a good way!)

The 2 things so many people worldwide lack (in Table Tennis) is a coach who can teach and a huge amount of self belief.

You have both of those with plenty to spare, and the luxury of that is that it doesn’t matter what I, or anyone else think…… It just matters what you think.

People underestimate self belief, but I rate it very highly in a sport like Table Tennis.

Sure, I disagree with some of what you say - But so what?

You believe it, and honestly, that’s half the battle!

If you ever find yourself in the UK, it would be great to get a TTD evening going!

PS - I don’t want the above to sound patronising, but I find when there are so many non English speakers reading this, if I don’t say the comment directly, it can get misunderstood.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
You know, in all the years of reading and commenting on forums, I find you to be quite unique (in a good way!)

The 2 things so many people worldwide lack (in Table Tennis) is a coach who can teach and a huge amount of self belief.

You have both of those with plenty to spare, and the luxury of that is that it doesn’t matter what I, or anyone else think…… It just matters what you think.

People underestimate self belief, but I rate it very highly in a sport like Table Tennis.

If you ever find yourself in the UK, it would be great to get a TTD evening going!

PS - I don’t want the above to sound patronising, but I find when there are so many non English speakers reading this, if I don’t say the comment directly, it can get misunderstood.

Self belief is so important.
There is more of that in the west and the robotic training of the East, kindof kills self belief.
I have been trying to add a bit of west to east and to speak more table tennis and work on the mind, than just robot after robot after robot.

I guess, it is just so difficult to find the perfect balance.

And the screaming of the east is not self belief. coaches tried to force players to scream to show self belief, but to me, it just shows the kid is confused (I hate going to elemntary school tournaments. Need F1 earplugs when I go)

says Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦
says Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦
Feb 2022
Read 1 reviews
No disrespect GM!

I have a 2 black side bat too.
heck, i have blue + purple bat too.

Back to those blocks, they look like passive blocks to me. You can see that there is not much power onto the block. Or what we call "pushing" back in Chinese.
Maybe for fun, I don't know, I didn't listen with audio. Listening to the rubber contact could prove my point right, or maybe wrong.
I only jump through the 3 videos. I couldn't see any one good enough to really give you some work out.

I'm no longer a high level, maybe 15 kgs lighter and fitter, and almost 20 years ago (heck, am I getting that old now????). I've stop training/playing post university.
Back then, 30~40 hours week, blister over a blister over another blister.... memories.

I'm all over the show nowadays in Taiwan, having access to half a dozen high level training centres (sport schools), where a bunch of the Chinese Taipei national juniors reside. Last I checked, they do feature pretty well in world level wise. So I do consider that I am surrounded by some of top junior centres in the world today.
No disrespect from me as well, Tony

I get it, Chinese national level is little bit different (much higher) than good Ukrainian coach. Totally understandable.
I had 30-35 hours a week for the first 8 months, now I giving up, and stopped on a 20.
Anyway im a learner and a amateur in this game, the only thing that I have developed is loop and serve - other than that, im pretty bad for my taste.

Reactions: Tony's Table Tennis
says Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦
says Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦
Feb 2022
Read 1 reviews

If I didn't have believe in myself, I wouldn't became national athlete in two different sports.

I wouldn't leave my small city at 18 years for chasing a dream to became a pro athlete, and a coach rather working on some factory/plant, by moving to the capital of Ukraine.

I wouldn't start my own business.

I wouldn't became one of the best players in a team, where people playing for 6 years minimum, for a time of 8 months - even my coach was telling me - its impossible, doesn't matter that we are an amateurs

All my life people trying to telling me, that im doing something wrong, but it really didn't bother me at all. The most funny part about it, that now those people telling - "this guy always knows what he wanted"

Im not on your level for now, will see how it goes in a few years, then I hope, the war will be over and we can meet somewhere in a Europe to a friendly match. And then we will friendly counter looping to each other, and you will feel, that my loop is a quality stuff ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: NDH
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2022
Gonna try and comment before this all gets a bit spicy..... 😂

Going back to your practice match video against the chap in black, one thing I'd recommend is trying to have a focus on improving one part of your game (and just work on that one part).

I say this because the difference in level is huge, and you aren't improving by serving so he can't return it (I scanned through the video and not sure I actually saw him get a serve back!)

In your position, I'd maybe try and play ONLY forehands (or backhands), which would get your feet moving and give you a challenge.

A simple practice match against someone of that level isn't going to help you at all (if you let him play, it might help him).
This is solid advice for beginners or intermediates playing against players below their level. There is no point in making it a quick game where nobody has fun and even the slightest chance in improving.

I watched the "after multi-ball match practice" against that black dressed guy now.
I will not respond or direct my advice to GrandMaster, because he has it all figured out.

I rather will address people who feel inspired by him or want to emulate him.
You can easily get to GMs level with that amount of training even if you are older.

He put in serious hours and if you are willing to do the same you will be at least as successful.

For the opponent in this match i have to say "respect" for trying and even playing against GM.
I have a few groups i can play table tennis in, but to be honest there is nobody of his (low) level.
Even the one mid-30ies mildly overweight dude that does only play 2 times a month in our club has a better level after 6 month.
It is clear that the he does not understand spin yet and does not know how to angle his bat for incoming balls, but that will come with time and if he plays often enough he will find his own way of coping with it.

To any people learning the game:
don't emulate what others do wrong!
Just because many pub players do not properly throw the ball into the air when serving, does not mean you should do it the same.
All of GM's serves were wrong and any umpire worth his salt would have awarded the points to the opponent. At least that other guy (his opponent) somehow threw the ball into the air.
Perhaps it is the same with the shifting of body weight. As we have been told that we can not judge that because there are secret ways of martial arts experts to invisibly shift the weight. I guess there is a martial artist way of invisibly throwing up a ball more than 16 centimeters that appears to non masters of martial arts as if it did not even leave the hand for more than 5 cm.

You have to throw the ball up at least 16cm. It has to fly/rise that much after it leaves the palm and only after the ball actually dropping again it may be hit.

In computer slang we would say RTFM !
06. SERVICE

Service shall start with the ball resting freely on the open palm of the server's stationary free hand.
6.2 The server shall then project the ball near vertically upwards, without imparting spin, so that it rises as least 16 cm after leaving the palm of the free hand and then falls without touching anything before being struck.
6.3 As the ball is falling, the server shall strike it so that it touches first his court and then, passing directly over or around the net assembly touches the receiver's court. In doubles the ball shall touch successively the right half court of the server and receiver.
6.5 It is the responsibility of the player to serve so that the umpire or the assistant umpire can see that he complies with the requirements for a good service.
6.5.2 If subsequently in the match a service by that player or his doubles partner is of dubious legality, for same reason or for any other reason, the receiver shall score a point.
6.5.3 Whenever there is a clear failure to comply with the requirements for a good service, no warning shall be given and the receiver shall score a point.

Another advice for playing against inferior players. Be kind and help them improve.
I have a few players in the club where i know that they would not be able to return certain serves.
If i play a match against them i will call out what kind of service i will do and how it is to be returned (i.e. where to touch the ball) if i think they might have trouble with it. I will even go to their side of the table and show them how to hold the racket and do the same serve again, so they can try.

For me this is a matter of manners and i don't gain anything from kicking downwards.

The way even slight critique to the OP's technique was argued against, claiming everybody else and their mom would not have a clue really blends perfectly in with the way he played against somebody that has next to no table tennis skills at all.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I like how he serving, shirt and compact movement - I find it more natural to me, than serve moves with a higher amplitude. l guess the amount of strength in the forearms, allows me to do such short moves, with decent amount of spin
I also served with a violent wrist and finger movement in the past and then I had some nerve inflammation issues so I had to completely change it to a full body serve which is a bit more sustainable and relaxing for me.

Reactions: SleepyMaster
This user has no status.
Tony is a penholder using Hurricane, those low dead blocks may just surprise you lol.
Yes, with high level penholders especially with the likes of Tony, you can loop all day long and there would hardly be any blocking mistakes unless you changed the placement (cheating lol). And Tony blocked for a lot of world class players before so he's used to the intensity of pro loops, not to mention amateur loops which wouldn't even challenge him much.

For eg even Sun Yingsha the recent WTTC champion was looping against Li Sun just standing there and even she couldn't penetrate his BH block 😂.

Reactions: SleepyMaster
says Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦
says Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦
Feb 2022
Read 1 reviews
This is solid advice for beginners or intermediates playing against players below their level. There is no point in making it a quick game where nobody has fun and even the slightest chance in improving.

I watched the "after multi-ball match practice" against that black dressed guy now.
I will not respond or direct my advice to GrandMaster, because he has it all figured out.

I rather will address people who feel inspired by him or want to emulate him.
You can easily get to GMs level with that amount of training even if you are older.

He put in serious hours and if you are willing to do the same you will be at least as successful.

For the opponent in this match i have to say "respect" for trying and even playing against GM.
I have a few groups i can play table tennis in, but to be honest there is nobody of his (low) level.
Even the one mid-30ies mildly overweight dude that does only play 2 times a month in our club has a better level after 6 month.
It is clear that the he does not understand spin yet and does not know how to angle his bat for incoming balls, but that will come with time and if he plays often enough he will find his own way of coping with it.

To any people learning the game:
don't emulate what others do wrong!
Just because many pub players do not properly throw the ball into the air when serving, does not mean you should do it the same.
All of GM's serves were wrong and any umpire worth his salt would have awarded the points to the opponent. At least that other guy (his opponent) somehow threw the ball into the air.
Perhaps it is the same with the shifting of body weight. As we have been told that we can not judge that because there are secret ways of martial arts experts to invisibly shift the weight. I guess there is a martial artist way of invisibly throwing up a ball more than 16 centimeters that appears to non masters of martial arts as if it did not even leave the hand for more than 5 cm.

You have to throw the ball up at least 16cm. It has to fly/rise that much after it leaves the palm and only after the ball actually dropping again it may be hit.

In computer slang we would say RTFM !

Another advice for playing against inferior players. Be kind and help them improve.
I have a few players in the club where i know that they would not be able to return certain serves.
If i play a match against them i will call out what kind of service i will do and how it is to be returned (i.e. where to touch the ball) if i think they might have trouble with it. I will even go to their side of the table and show them how to hold the racket and do the same serve again, so they can try.

For me this is a matter of manners and i don't gain anything from kicking downwards.

The way even slight critique to the OP's technique was argued against, claiming everybody else and their mom would not have a clue really blends perfectly in with the way he played against somebody that has next to no table tennis skills at all.
Dude, I just waked up at 3 am from ruzzians that are shelling our city by rockets again, and from sounds of an explosions, with my wife screaming and crying in fear, some people dying, the amount of something good that I can tell to you - is nothing.

I never replying anything bad to someone who’s commenting, or correcting my technique, if the person that giving advices have descent level of understanding things. There is always room for improving.

It takes five to ten minutes of your time, and you will show us, that we are wrong. Then it all came in it’s places. But when I asking you to prove you foundation of a knowledge.

My coach asking me to serve spiny, bc their are working with this guy on serve receive, and he making it in practice for the last months - here was the training for him, not for me. I hit a few forehands - that’s all I did.

As for the ball toss - for me it can be higher, but it can be in 16 cm range too, did you manage to check it with the ruler? It’s really hard to judge from some angles.
Look how Pucar serving his backhand serve it may seemed like low toss as well. There is no rule, that I should toss 60 cm into the air, right? Did you see Timo toss high? Me neither. Even on a pro level play on YouTube, where is umpire available, there is always some one like you whining in the comment section, about people serving over the table/low toss/hiding the ball, screaming too loud etc… But for the empire it’s seemed okay in most cases. But you always wanna be involved in a process sitting on a couch, with a bottle of beer and Kebab, don’t you? Haters gonna hate this is how it works.

Again, I’m never told that I’m the best in TT, Im telling from the beginning, I’m not special, just a guy, that have invest much time and desire to became better in TT in short period of time, to be able to keep up with other team, that mostly was much more experienced and better than me - so I have asking a coach how often they train, he told me about three times per week + tourney, so I decided to train six, bc, as I already told - I’m always doing this, by accepting that I’m the least talented person in the room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NextLevel and JJ Ng
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Definitely not 1300! At least not by Northern California standards. There is a guy at my club who plays exactly like Grandmaster's opponent and he's rated mid 800. he might be 900. I have hit with him and he can do an occasional rally with me. and block 2 of my loops in a row. anyways, i digress as i do respect your opinion.
Lol, I forgot you are from Northern California. Many good clubs over there such as ICC. Yeah, then maybe the guy is 1000 over there in Northern California?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2022
Dude, I just waked up at 3 am from ruzzians that are shelling our city by rockets again, and from sounds of an explosions, with my wife screaming and crying in fear, some people dying, the amount of something good that I can tell to you - is nothing. You have already known as either a troll or a salty hater.
Dude, stop with your politics. You make a mockery out of the people that are really being shelled currently. My family has taken in real refugees from Odessa over a year ago already. They did not have any chance to live a fancy life learning a new hobby 5 times a week for 30 hours.Their town was really destroyed. Not the fancy kiev where even all the worlds foreign politicians are safe to walk around and visit to take pictures for the media. The real refugees that we took actually also have a word or two to tell about a certain union building in odessa that was set to fire, so let's not start that discussion, alright ?

I never replying anything bad to someone who’s commenting, or correcting my technique, if the person that giving advices have descent level of understanding things. There is always room for improving.
Ok, then who wrote this ?
"Reality check from a guys, who can’t spin a ball but he knows that we need to stay low and put one leg under the table, and another one, who can’t hit a table at all, okay guys!"
"Dude, I have already knowing, that you are handicapped,".

Besides only you, bc you are a dumb, who can only typing on his keyboard, nonsense comments one by one.
You are simply attacking and doing the same thing that you cried about on this forum. You are judging somebody without having seen him play. Don't you remember who bitterly you cried that you are "the one" that would have made great progress in a year or two and nobody should play down your knowledge, just because you are only playing for 18 month or something ? Now, YOU are the one playing down other opinions, without having them seen.

Again, if I’m wrong - show yourself to us, and how great and strong you are. It takes five to ten minutes of your time, and you will show us, that we are wrong.
It does take more than 10 minutes for me. In germany we have laws and regulation that prohibit publishing videos of others. So to comply with law i would have to edit the videos and make everybody bar me blurry. I have to google how to do that in video editing and it would take me quite some time to edit the video and upload it. That is the only reason i did not post anything yet.

Then it all came in it’s places. But when I asking you to prove you foundation of a knowledge - you always hiding your head in the sand. Because you are a regular internet hero.
All i was actually doing is pointing out that something that my coach complains about my strokes that i do see in your strokes. I am not using my body enough and getting the power mainly from the arm and not the hip. This is very appearent from your videos and i thought it might be helpful for you to know, that some coaches would tell you to use the hip more. It is always valuable to get some outside perspective.

If you didn’t see the weight transfer - it’s only confirming, again, as most of your quotes, that you are far from the level to adequately commenting on something at all. Show us your multi-ball training, and others stuff, that were requested, will see, how it looks.

My coach asking me to serve spiny, bc their are working with this guy on serve receive, and he making it in practice for the last months - here was the training for him, not for me. I hit a few forehands - that’s all I did.
Weight transfer can always be seen by looking where the feet point and how the knees are angled. You saying we just dont see it is a lazy excuse.

As for the ball toss - for me it can be higher, but it can be in 16 cm range too, did you manage to check it with the ruler? It’s really hard to judge from some angles.
Look how Pucar serving his backhand serve it may seemed like low toss as well. There is no rule, that I should toss 60 cm into the air, right? Did you see Timo toss high? Me neither. Even on a pro level play on YouTube, where is umpire available, there is always some one like you whining in the comment section, about people serving over the table/low toss/hiding the ball, screaming too loud etc… But for the empire it’s seemed okay in most cases. But you always wanna be involved in a process sitting on a couch, with a bottle of beer and Kebab, don’t you? Haters gonna hate this is how it works.
If you don't know that it is very easy to spot if one throws it high enough, shows what kind of knowledge you got. You simply throw it higher than the height of your blade face. Blade faces are mostly 15x15cm or something at least, so that is a very good indicator. Again you claim that one would not be able to tell what you are doing wrong, because it is a video. You can clearly see that you throw it too low. Any praise for a "good" service is invalid, since it is not even a "good service" in terms of table tennis rules, which are very specific.

Again, I’m never told that I’m the best in TT, Im telling from the beginning, I’m not special, just a guy, that have invest much time and desire to became better in TT in short period of time, to be able to keep up with other team, that mostly was much more experienced and better than me - so I have asking a coach how often they train, he told me about three times per week + tourney, so I decided to train six, bc, as I already told - I’m always doing this, by accepting that I’m the least talented person in the room.
Now again, i did train much less than you and for a shorter period of time. I just initially pointed out what i do wrong in top spins (on drills) and that i do see that in you as well. Since you can't take critique you went full gung ho on anybody that was not praising you as the second coming of timo Boll.

Last edited:
says Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦
says Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦
Feb 2022
Read 1 reviews
Wait, you sold him a racket? What racket was it?
Yes it was HL5, perfect condition maybe 6-10 hours of play. No scratch, nothing, with the box. And we agreed the price in euro, but dude somehow was deciding, without my permission, to pay me same price but in dollars, making himself pay less. Also he whined about delivery taking so long, but when I sending it to him, post service was told - up to 12 working days (I guess he didn’t even understand what working days means), and he agreed. He get the blade in 10 working days, but steel was able to complain about something.

Again, I don’t need those 10 euro, that he is making as discount for himself, if my racket is given to adequate person, that enjoyed it and grateful.

Reactions: JJ Ng
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2022
Yes it was HL5, perfect condition maybe 6-10 hours of play. No scratch, nothing, with the box. And we agreed the price in euro, but dude somehow was deciding, without my permission, to pay me same price but in dollars, making himself pay less. Also he whined about delivery taking so long, but when I sending it to him, post service was told - up to 12 working days, and he agreed. He get the blade in 10 working days, but steel was able to complain about something.
Again you don't have it with the truth, right ?
You are missing major points here.
We agreed upon a price 100 € iirc. Then you asked me how you should send me the blade, giving two options. One around 25€ and the other 33€. I told you to use the more expensive one. Then i send you the money 133€ which translated to 135 $.
1687604703672.png

I asked you if the money has arrived, you confirmed and then you send it to me.
I waited more than 2 weeks for it to arrive with ambigious "status updates" from that page you gave me.
Now months after that transaction and only after i gave you constructive feedback to a video of yours you think that it was not enough that i paid ?
Why didn't you say anything before sending it ? You confirmed to me that the money is all well and arrived.

I did only buy it out of courtesy after finding out about that high delivery price anyways.
I could have a brand new HL-5 in a german shop for 50€ more and have it after 2 days. This whole waiting and not knowing if it will even arrive charade made me order a W968 in China, so money is clearly not the topic for me here.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2022
Yeah, dude, and also tell me more tales about making video in Germany, do you think I have never been there? If you taking your phone from your pocket and making 10 minute video in your gym, suddenly police will occur and arrest you?
See, this really shows the difference between us. I understand that there is law and regulation to make a society work. Rules are not only restrictions for me, but rather another persons right. You are clearly not mature enough to understand that. You should abide the law because you agreed upon a certain set of rules to have everybody be happy. Only sticking to rules if it fits your current mood or if you are afraid that a police man would catch you is not really a grown up thing to do. No need to bend the rules. I would not like to have others post videos of me online and so i respect others right to not be exposed just the same. It is really said that i need to explain how a society works to a "grown" man.

Other than that, you are pretty good, just this stupid rules are limiting your ability to show up. I’m right? Why then a guys from Germany easily recording and uploading here?
You can record in public places all you want, but it you publish it you still ought to blur the other persons if they dont want to be on camera.

Nice anecdote.

There is no point to have a conversation with you, you low iq, inhumane being, that are totally intellectually handicapped.
The pure choice of your words will have everybody here realize soon enough who tends to be on the more simple minded side of things in this discussion.

By the way you own me 10 euro for the racket, you pay less then we are agreed so I waiting my money back, pay it on my paypal, don’t forget about it, please.
Have a good day!
As written in the post before, we agreed upon a price, we agreed upon a way of sending, i send the money, you confirmed receipt and only then send the blade. You only come up with this "story" after i criticised your technique in this thread.

In your sales thread we talked about the issue and it seemed like you wanted to give yourself a little bonus, claiming that 133€ would be 144$ (which is a value we never agreed upon). This is the screenshot of that conversation that happened after i paid already and you send it.
1687606320861.png

1687606073683.png

Note, that you just in here claimed we agreed upon payment in Euro, while back then you were surprised that i paid in euro. This is where your lies crumble my friend. The internet does not forget.

Since i am a forgiving man i will make that 10€ up for you in taking the time to find a few table tennis video snippets from training where i can blur people out and post them. The time that will take me will be worth way more than the 10€ you so clearly need.

Last edited:
says Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦
says Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦
Feb 2022
Read 1 reviews
See, this really shows the difference between us. I understand that there is law and regulation to make a society work. Rules are not only restrictions for me, but rather another persons right. You are clearly not mature enough to understand that. You should abide the law because you agreed upon a certain set of rules to have everybody be happy. Only sticking to rules if it fits your current mood or if you are afraid that a police man would catch you is not really a grown up thing to do. No need to bend the rules. I would not like to have others post videos of me online and so i respect others right to not be exposed just the same. It is really said that i need to explain how a society works to a "grown" man.

You can record in public places all you want, but it you publish it you still ought to blur the other persons if they dont want to be on camera.

The pure choice of your words will have everybody here realize soon enough who tends to be on the more simple minded side of things in this discussion.

As written in the post before, we agreed upon a price, we agreed upon a way of sending, i send the money, you confirmed receipt and only then send the blade. You only come up with this "story" after i criticised your technique in this thread.

In your sales thread we talked about the issue and it seemed like you wanted to give yourself a little bonus, claiming that 133€ would be 144$ (which is a value we never agreed upon). This is the screenshot of that conversation that happened after i paid already and you send it.
View attachment 25698
View attachment 25697
Note, that you just in here claimed we agreed upon payment in Euro, while back then you were surprised that i paid in euro. This is where your lies crumble my friend. The internet does not forget.

Since i am a forgiving man i will make that 10€ up for you in taking the time to find a few table tennis video snippets from training where i can blur people out and post them. The time that will take me will be worth way more than the 10€ you so clearly need.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
you low iq, inhumane being, that are totally intellectually handicapped.

dummy
stfu,
GM3r, you can't say personal insult things like this to people on the forum. Even if you are mad, you have tone down the aggression.

This has nothing to do with the conflict between you and the person you are having the heated conversation with. You can't call people "low IQ, intellectually handicapped, dummy, inhumane being: these are personal insults and if you want to be part of the forum, regardless of conflicts, you have to find a clear way of expressing yourself without personal insults.

This user has no status.
GM3r, you can't say personal insult things like this to people on the forum. Even if you are mad, you have tone down the aggression.

This has nothing to do with the conflict between you and the person you are having the heated conversation with. You can't call people "low IQ, intellectually handicapped, dummy, inhumane being: these are personal insults and if you want to be part of the forum, regardless of conflicts, you have to find a clear way of expressing yourself without personal insults.
Agreed, but to be fair, there's ppl like OldUser who often uses these kinds of abusive language and he wasn't given any warnings officially either.